• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Computerized fishing log???

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three more roaming in cyberspace, waiting to be downloaded!!

Waska - you're right about the posts! I'd be closer to 750 than 1000 posts at this time... guess I just don't "talk" as much as some folks, but then I try not to unless I feel like I have something worth adding... glad that this is something that other FM'ers have declared worthy! cool.gif

And PLEASE... no need to call me SIR... makes me feel older than I am! (which isn't 40 for a couple more years) Guess it's that how you were raised thing. Sir, was always for those who are your elders or "above" you in some way shape or form (militarily I was never even close), and I don't see myself being worthy of it at this point... maybe in 20 years or so? grin.gif Hmmm think we'll still be posting by then? Geez, I sure hope so!

2 more to Dhook & braves (who lives in my old neck of the woods...) cool.gif

Just a question for anyone who sees this... Would anybody want saltwater species added to the species list? Or maybe just make a saltwater version? I know that there are those who get the chance to do some salty fishing out there, and the thought occurred that it might help... let me know!

Sent 4 more... sorry about the delay. I had some surgery last week and haven't been online at all tongue.gif. All is good now, and hopefully the next folks who want them don't have to wait a week.

grin.gif