• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Computerized fishing log???

Slick - hit me! mrdba2u @ yahoo . com

Can this thing double as a hunting log too or is it strictly for fishing? I'm thinking of developing a tool via Excel or MS Access to track my hunting and fishing activity.

Thanks,

Blaze

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent it to you a second ago.

You could use it as a hunting log too, I suppose. Just change the names on the top of the columns and the dropdown info. I've used the same sheet basically to keep track of the CD & DVD collection... Ice fishing log, fishing log, etc... so why not hunting!?!? cool.gif

Thanks to Beak & Metroguy... I appreciate the compliments! grin.gif

Finny - I sent it again... think I called you "hooks"... sorry about that. I had just read Fishinhooks' last post before I sent it, and I haven't quite woke up totally... tongue.gif

Anyway.. hope it works this time. laugh.gif

Hooks... the key to missin' the horse dropppings is to fall off to the side of the bandwagon. If you fall off the back, you'll hit it. shocked.gif

Still available? Heck yeah!!! Not like there's any money involved with this thing anyway!! Just glad that other fishermen are able to use something that I did... grin.gif

It's on it's way to you right now, scales!!

Could I please get a copy as well. I am a total moron when it comes to excel. What a great idea especially when you know how to set one up.

Thank You in advance no matter if you send me a copy or not

Brent