• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Computerized fishing log???

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent it to Ebiz, DEADhead & Towtruk... cool.gif Let me know what you guys think! laugh.gif

Waskawood.. do you want a copy? I don't think I've sent you one... need an email addy to do it, though...

Sent out a couple more.... laugh.gif

For those of you that have been able to use it, I'm wondering if there's any changes you would like to see. I've been messing with my original a bit, just to learn Excel better, and there might be more features I could add... more dropdowns with room to add more choices, things like that..

Let me know if there are. If I can figure out a way to do it, I'll give it a shot! grin.gif

Sent out a few more... grin.gif

I am asking that if you have ANY ideas for changes, Please let me know!! After the first couple I got some great feedback and added two columns, added more species of fish... always room for improvement! cool.gif

Thanks -

Slick