• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Computerized fishing log???

Bob - cool! Have fun filling them out. Well, as I like to say, have fun getting the info to fill them out, at least! I know that they've come in handy for me since I started using them.

Tony - Yours is on it's way! To be honest, it's been really cool to be able to share something with fellow FM'ers like this. And a really cool thing about it is that many of the species in the drop down lists, along with quite a few of the column headers have all come from suggestions from guys I've sent these things to.

Especially with the ice log, PLEASE let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions for changes. I didn't really use it last year, since I missed 90% of the hard water season with a broken ankle.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got them out to you guys! Sorry about the delay....

Been doing that hunting thing.

Schweady - thanks for the smile! 17 months of fame, huh? LOL

As far as contributing to the FM community, I'm glad that I can give something to our fellow FM'ers! There's always such good info and good folks out here, it's nice to give something back.

Sent out 4 more... dan & river-rat... can't find your email addresses... I'll look some more, but just in case, could you post them again, or email me - [email protected]

Enjoy gentlemen! And oh yeah... if you can think of stuff to add or change to the ice log especially, let me know.

Capt. Blaine, hawgTime, eyehead, danwilliams -

they should be in your in boxes any second!.

Dan - no problem! It still amazes me that anyone wanted this thing in the first place, much less how many FM'ers have asked.

river_rat - still need your email address... can't send the logs to you without them!