• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gander Free Bait Fridays!!

Bobb-o

Gander has a new deal going, not sure how long it is going for though. if you spend ten dollars in their store on a Friday you get your choice of free bait: crappie minnows, worms, nightcrawlers, or leeches.

I don't know if the cashiers pay attention to what they are doing or not but I stopped by gander the other day and bought 15.OO dollars worth the fishing line and plastics and gave them a coupon that said 10 bucks off 50 dollar purchase. They accepted the coupon and never told me I needed to buy another 35 bucks worth the stuff.

But I am not complaining !!!! grin.gif

wait a minute, what is the maplewood store doing? they don't sell bait. i'm not gonna drive out to forest lake (next closest) just to get free bait, bait will cost less than gas!

LilBro,

I got free crawlers from the Maplewood store last Friday. I believe they have everything but minnows.

On a side note, they also exchanged a guide series rod (no charge) that I accidentally slammed in a car door. Now that's customer service!

woooo bobb-o, that was below the belt. hey i talked to nate and he said for opener we might be able to go to Andersons resort for a day or two, free boats and maybe a free cabin. e-mail me!

"On a side note, they also exchanged a guide series rod (no charge) that I accidentally slammed in a car door. Now that's customer service!"

Gander Mountain really provided me with great customer service this winter in dealings with an ice auguer. This comes after several years of driving to Cabelas, and really being treated well. I did the same thing with a rod, and Cabelas also took it back-they never asked how it was broken-and it was broken off pretty clean...obviously not routine use. This alone directs me to these two stores compared to the other outdoor retailer here in Mankato-not to mention price is usually better anyways. The bad part, I have several friends that work at the "other".

jk

I had a choice for warranty rod replacement - send my $110.00 Gapen rod to Illinois for $15.00 with a $20.00 return shipping check, ($35.00 total) or spend $90.00 for a Gander rod with an awesome "craftsman tool" type warranty.

I now have a shorter Gapen Rod and an equally sensitive walleye rod from Gander. Mom once said something about "throwing good money after bad"?!?

Gander is awesome!

Eh..it's about time Eh.

GM has got in the new Scenic Tackle line of No-Rolls in 1 oz up to 5 oz. Just in time for the catfishing season to really take off and rock.

The Fargo store has them in now and you can look for them at other GM's now or very soon. If they do not have them in yet bug the fishing dept guys to get on the ball and get them in.

Stock up and get ready to rock and No-Roll some sumo's.

Phred52.. my mom throws like a girl too.. but my aunt.. she could throw the shoe around the corner like a boomerang and hit you hard.. they get good after years of practice.

Thank gooness the old wooden clogs went out of style and use years ago, or my family would be smaller.