• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who has the best signature on FM?

Mark Christianson

I wish I could find who's signature it is, but I can't find it right now.

But is says something like "My biggest fear is that after I die my wife will sell all my stuff for what I said I paid for it."

Sorry if I butcherd it. But I think alot of people can understand what you mean by that!

I would like mine to say "You can't teach common sense" But I think it's already taken.

Here's just a side note to the posts for Exudedudes' signature. This was in my e-mail earlier this week. frown.gif IN MEMORY With all the sadness and trauma going on in the world these days, it's worth reflecting on the passing of a very important person, which almost went un-noticed, last week. Larry La Prise, the man who wrote "The Hokey Pokey" passed away peacefully at age 93. The most traumatic part for his family was getting him into the coffin. They put the left foot in, and THAT'S when the trouble began!grin.gif Conjures a funny picture, doesn't it?

This thread got me thinking abpout my signature line, which is an all time great quote about how great dogs are.

Then I realized my "Handle" is Irvingdog. And it looked like I was trying to impress everyone with how awesome I am. blush.gif

So I'm going with my second favorite quote.

You put your right foot in, you put your.........Oh man it's stuck in my head again!!!..... Where are the guys in the white coats??

Every time I read one of Exudude's post the same thing happens. You put your right foot in......AAAAHHHHHH grin.gif