• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vikes 2023

Wanderer

1 hour ago, Duffman said:

That pathetic team is in the playoffs as of right now,

there's 3 games left.....they wont be by then!!!!!

i quit watching at the end of 3rd quarter and went upstairs and watched the lifetime channel with my wife!!!🤮🤣

2 hours ago, Duffman said:

That pathetic team is in the playoffs as of right now,

Hard to believe they have a similar record to the KC Chiefs (8-5).  Vikes (7-6).  I kinda track the Chief’s since I watched the Netflix series on the QBs.  Mahomes has some awesome talent and seems to be pretty genuine.

The Vikes just keep hangin’ on.  They’ve actually done decent for the things that keep stacking up against them.

Edited by Wanderer

Once again, defeat snatched from the hands victory.  The D’s performance and the coaching was trash.

Glad I spent the 2nd and 3rd quarters working on stuff with engines, batteries and tires.  At least that’s outta da way for a while.

Edited by Wanderer

26 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Once again, defeat snatched from the hands victory.  The D’s performance and the coaching was trash.

Glad I spent the 2nd and 3rd quarters working on stuff with engines, batteries and tires.  At least that’s outta da way for a while.

Same here, spent the time installing a new power board in my Pitboss smoker that burnt out!  ;)

On 12/17/2023 at 12:08 PM, chaffmj said:

Ok, ok, Ronnie who cares about football anyways. Let's talk basketball. How are the Pistons doing? 😜😊🤣😂😘😃😉

Let me remind you!  Pistons 2-19, T Wolves 19-5    😜😊🤣😂😘😃😉  

Haven't  watched any "Thugball" in yrs. When you can take 2 steps sideways,  double dribble & 3 1/2 more steps for a layup, it's  not basketball.  But they are ready to set a record for most losses in a row got 24 & rooting for 29..

Now how ' bout them WOLVERINES!!

2 hours ago, Ronnie D said:

Haven't  watched any "Thugball" in yrs. When you can take 2 steps sideways,  double dribble & 3 1/2 more steps for a layup, it's  not basketball.  But they are ready to set a record for most losses in a row got 24 & rooting for 29..

Now how ' bout them WOLVERINES!!

🤣 this made me laugh........have you se nthe commercial about team mascots  and the wolverine???🤣

also just read and watched the video of Labron James not standing and sitting for the Athem.. what a scumbag!!!!