• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Birds Everywhere!!!!

Hawg

2 hours ago, smurfy said:

🤣 actually cheaper stuff. The feedervat the cabin needs to get refilled daily  

Say it again.  Dollar and a Qrt Tree syore for cheap PB and jam for feeders. 👌

15 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Say it again.  Dollar and a Qrt Tree syore for cheap PB and jam for feeders. 👌

well i bought 2 of the smaller jars of the Thats Smart brand at the local grocery store at for 5 bucks.....it would have cost more to drive to st cloud  to those places.   

i like that brand vinegar also. i got enough jelly to feed the birds for 2 years when we cleaned 0ut moms house after she passed!1

17 hours ago, Mike89 said:

aldi's has decent priced pb & j too....

closest Aldis is st cloud......been in that store once.............not sure i'll go back in it........it seemed like a dirty junky store!!!!!!🙄

20 minutes ago, smurfy said:

closest Aldis is st cloud......been in that store once.............not sure i'll go back in it........it seemed like a dirty junky store!!!!!!🙄

I thought the same thing but recently started shopping there again after giving them another chance. I have been surprised, their produce is actually pretty good and just getting small staple items has been fine. Cant get everything there but it serves a purpose. Especially with other stores charging so much for some things now days.

2 hours ago, smurfy said:

never been in that one but did hear that a long time ago about that store...   

i've heard that of Aldis that some of there products arent too bad.  if i remember right i dont think they carry much for name brand stuff, its off brand names and generic.  i've been burnt more often then not on generic non brand name stuff.....in particular flavor........so i'm hesitant. and since my wife does 99% of the shopping, she doesnt wanna go there.

our best luck with friuts and veggies is Costco.........i eat alot of it and never had a bad thing from there. there pineapples, even there oranges are always bigger and really good!

right by the dollar and a quarter store!!!! 😆

5 hours ago, smurfy said:

i've heard that of Aldis that some of there products arent too bad.  if i remember right i dont think they carry much for name brand stuff, its off brand names and generic.  i've been burnt more often then not on generic non brand name stuff.....in particular flavor........so i'm hesitant. and since my wife does 99% of the shopping, she doesnt wanna go there.

our best luck with friuts and veggies is Costco.........i eat alot of it and never had a bad thing from there. there pineapples, even there oranges are always bigger and really good!

Brand New Aldis off hwy 15 across from the Walmart in Sartell.  

8 hours ago, smurfy said:

3 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Brand New Aldis off hwy 15 across from the Walmart in Sartell.  

1 hour ago, leech~~ said:

Um yep wrong thread, all things birds!  So cheap feed sources are still in the mix!  ;)

Hmmm, what's the topic here, birds everywhere or where you go to buy cheap stuff! I think a picture of some Redpolls would fit well with you rednecks! 

DSC08923(1).thumb.JPG.f39e8f5c027f57152ffc06a30bc76fb6.JPG

Just joking with ya, don't get upset!

1 hour ago, chaffmj said:

Hmmm, what's the topic here, birds everywhere or where you go to buy cheap stuff! I think a picture of some Redpolls would fit well with you rednecks! 

DSC08923(1).thumb.JPG.f39e8f5c027f57152ffc06a30bc76fb6.JPG

Just joking with ya, don't get upset!

Got your rednecks swinging pal! 

I'll see your Redpoll's and match you with a big redhead! 😉  

20240220_150159.jpg

Edited by leech~~