• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What's on the grill

3 hours ago, bobberineyes said:

That's a silly question smurf,  only you would top off meat with fry sauce 😁.  We felt like chicken also the otter day with sweet potatoes,  Jack Daniel's sauce got added later..

20230327_172304.jpg

who's dis guy??????🤣 katchup is mother natures nector!!!!!!

16 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Looks great!

But why do Moms get $40 brunches, and Dad's get to cook their own meal?  😐

Because then the family couldn't make fun of ya in front of the neighbors while you're wearing the "D" - cup & thong print bbq apron they got ya for Christmas.

23 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Looks great!

But why do Moms get $40 brunches, and Dad's get to cook their own meal?  😐

That's funny but like chaffmj said I'd rather cook at home then deal with all the people at these eating places on busy days.

On 6/19/2023 at 8:02 PM, chaffmj said:

Because this dad is the better cook in the family! She did take me to Soudan's Only Store for one of the best ice cream cones in the world!

So your tired of the Grand Ely, Ely Steak house or Boat house?  

Edited by leech~~

11 hours ago, leech~~ said:

So your tired of the Grand Ely, Ely Steak house or Boat house?  

No, I'm not. I am also not tried of Britton's Cafe, Insula and The Stony Ridge Resort & Cafe! It all depends on what I am hungry for!

Some things taste better of my grill then you can get at any restaurant. Oh, and I almost forgot about the Chocolate Moose and Gator's Grilled Cheese Emporium.

3 hours ago, chaffmj said:

No, I'm not. I am also not tried of Britton's Cafe, Insula and The Stony Ridge Resort & Cafe! It all depends on what I am hungry for!

Some things taste better of my grill then you can get at any restaurant. Oh, and I almost forgot about the Chocolate Moose and Gator's Grilled Cheese Emporium.

Stony Ridge has great breakfast!  :P  image.thumb.png.422e5ec24bbb495d731cd1b52c2cac78.png