• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Surf n Turf (Bemidji style)

18 minutes ago, smurfy said:

well he could use an upgrade on the beer!!!!!!!!!!!:cry::grin::D lookin good otherwise!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't beat fresh Fish and IceCold HighLife! Wendell would be proud. THe Hamms on the other hand I guess must be the batter beer 

That's how you get the family to not overstay their welcome! Invite em over for T-bones and a crappie fry, but once supper's over, all ya got is the Champagne of Beers and Hamm's... "Well, would ya look at the time!" Things kinda take care of themselves at that point.:lol:

If Hamm's is like it was back in the day, no thanks.   I couldn't drink that even as a college student.  They did the best brewery tours with swag and food and all the beer we could drink.  But it was still bad beer and I barely could drink one, from the tap at the brewery.   No wonder they went under.  

Who brews them now?  

However a pbr or grain belt or even a "city beer" (old style) or a green hornet once in a while is ok.  But not Hamms, Coors, or Olympia (do they still brew Olympia?)

1 hour ago, lovebigbluegills said:

You can still find Oly out in MT. ;)

Good place for that bunnywee. 

1 hour ago, delcecchi said:

.   No wonder they went under.  

Who brews them now?  

The beer company next to it.  Miller.  Hamms won the 2010 Gold medal for specialty style lager, ya Delbert. ;)

Looking forward to slabs like that.  Been fishing the north shore for loopers.  I would take that Bemidji style surf and turf over any other anytime.  Hamms is one of the beers that gave me a headache.  Maybe I drank too much of it LOL.  Glad to see it's still around though.  Drank a lot of Fitgers back then.  good luck.