• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Documents from an actual Chiropractor

delcecchi

Are massages now a bad thing too?  

There used to be a great massage parlor in Minneapolis back in the 70's.   Handy too. Right across the street from Joe Houle's Peanut Bar and the cop shop...

1 hour ago, swamptiger said:

There used to be a great massage parlor in Minneapolis back in the 70's.   Handy too. Right across the street from Joe Houle's Peanut Bar and the cop shop...

There use to be ton's of them in Mpls back then but they all got closed down for the other services they offered-swamptiger! ;)

Edited by leech~~

23 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

There use to be ton's of them in Mpls back then but they all got closed down for the other services they offered-swamptiger! ;)

Yeah, too bad.  Del probably even has some fond memories of the great services they provided...:P

22 minutes ago, bobbymalone said:

I'm not sure about the 80s but I've just assumed all the little spots around town that offer massages and use the word "Asian" in their name offer additional services and the cops just look the other way.

I think it actually gets a little more "involved" than that...

36 minutes ago, delcecchi said:

Nope.  Never really appealed to me, the idea of a commercial transaction.  But if it worked for you guys.....

I believe you del.;)

Edited by swamptiger

Del, didn't you see the "new" Asian massage place in town was busted by the cops for prostitution? Twice. Duh. Reminds me of a part in a Wambaugh book about going in undercover to one of those places and hooking up with "Juicy Lucy". :lol:

15 hours ago, leech~~ said:

That's ok the way the mud has been flying on this one we either need the "Off topic" boys to come by or a lock maybe! ;)

reb and I can come over..................wadda need>>>>>:P:D

49 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

Distractions!  Can you do it? :D

well there was this talk of some nudist colony around andover!!!!!!!!

reb has a cute neighbor lady I hear he spends time with!!!!!!!! I heard she massages all his aches and pains!!!!!!!:grin:

56 minutes ago, smurfy said:

well there was this talk of some nudist colony around andover!!!!!!!!

reb has a cute neighbor lady I hear he spends time with!!!!!!!! I heard she massages all his aches and pains!!!!!!!:grin:

Ok but only if she has a BMI of 20 or she is not even worth going for! ;)

19 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

Is that a Big Momma Intellect??

Well I don't know about all the intellect stuff about her? I would just not like it if she had a BMI over 20 and all voluptuous and curve and stuff. Euuu! :(

1 hour ago, leechlake said:

the Food and Beverage committee contributors are striking (not that kind Smurf)  again to make peace on earth and good will towards men.  Good work boys...next time you can keep your shirts on :)

I heard she was going to realign Reb's spine so his aches and pains would fade away....