• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Documents from an actual Chiropractor

delcecchi

There you go again.   I don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows and I know bovine excrement when I hear/see/read it.  Most alternative medicine, especially Chiropractic, Homeopathy, and Naturopathy are pure bovine excrement and people who take money for those treatments are no better than those folks with the crystal balls and ouija boards "predicting" the future and "contacting the dead". 

Attacking me as you do doesn't change anything.  You can't defend your position with facts, so resort to blowing smoke.  

Bovine excrement? Great factual evidence to hang your opinion on. Again, your opinion is worthless and it's pretty funny that you think your "opinion" is the gold standard for medical treatments. What a joke.

Fetal bovine serum is an ingredient in a lot of those vaccines. Lol 

Go on with your Bovine self.  

Still waiting for you to show me your picture of health, with a BMI under, heck I'll give you 30, you lower than that?

Where are you getting this BMI stuff?  Chiropractic doesn't mention it.   Neither does Homeopathy or Naturopathy.  

Ommmm Ommmm, 

Come on, what other stuff from the nineteenth century that has never been scientifically validated have you got?  Maybe you need your spine aligned to equalize your humors.  You seem to have a lot of vitrol. 

Equilize humors? Au contraire mon frere.

Somebody trying to discredit medical practices should know more than the average person about health and wellness.  They would then try to persuade others to follow their knowledge to better them as well.  This individual should be somewhat of a model of health.  It would only make sense that ones physical condition is in direct relation to their health.  Show me how you have applied your knowledge Del.  BMI me Del

Get your BMI to around 20 and we can talk smart, otherwise please refrain from speaking about stuff you have no clue about. Its not fair to those who wish for a straight view on something instead of your extreme knowitall bias views.  You dont find it sad that you only have your opinion to stand on?  I guess thats ok for you because your opinion is always fact.  Del, I bet you are extremely good at what you do, I bet there isnt too many that have put in the effort you have in your line of work.  You seem like a guy that values his workmanship, pride and integrity matter.  Thats great but you also seem like that guy who fears the unknown so much that it confuses you, that confusion is foreign because of your problem solving skills.  The path of least resistance is the answer easiest to choose, the one that requires very little thought. No, cant work. I bet if you harnessed your ability to learn something like you did for the skill that made you successful in life the sky would be your only limit.  Too bad your heads hit the ceiling.  Good thing its never too late!

31 minutes ago, DrJuice1980 said:

Get your BMI to around 20 and we can talk smart, otherwise please refrain from speaking about stuff you have no clue about. Its not fair to those who wish for a straight view on something instead of your extreme knowitall bias views.  You dont find it sad that you only have your opinion to stand on?  I guess thats ok for you because your opinion is always fact.  Del, I bet you are extremely good at what you do, I bet there isnt too many that have put in the effort you have in your line of work.  You seem like a guy that values his workmanship, pride and integrity matter.  Thats great but you also seem like that guy who fears the unknown so much that it confuses you, that confusion is foreign because of your problem solving skills.  The path of least resistance is the answer easiest to choose, the one that requires very little thought. No, cant work. I bet if you harnessed your ability to learn something like you did for the skill that made you successful in life the sky would be your only limit.  Too bad your heads hit the ceiling.  Good thing its never too late!

I wonder if Body mass index always works? :D

untitled.png

why? is that guy suppose to embody good health? 

Bobby, DrDoosh? nice.  You matter!

Its funny to expose you guys for your true characters.  Bobby calls names cause he lacks the capacity for anything else. Del calls accredited medical professions bovine excrement, and he believes it.  NoFish pretends to be informed on the topics, but 5 mins of google search only can take you so far.  You guys make me laugh.  Carry on.  Proceed in the attempts to sound informed... or simply comment from the peanut gallery.

I might as well change my name on here to "Hits"

Seems like these forums have the most activity.  Remember the Manziel Debate....

Edited by DrJuice1980

I call names because I lack the desire to do anything else.  I learned my lesson about peeing matches with you after we got in a discussion about your creationism beliefs.

Seriously everything you whine about here you do X10.   

Name calling?  You've called everyone here a simpleton if not an Oscar Meyer.  

Opinions passed as fact?  Newsflash, if you repeat it three times that don't mean jack

Knowitalls?  Seriously, brah?

Calling out accredited medical professions as bovine excrement?  You've said it about MD's about a thousand times.

You post some nonsense you googled about flouride and then tell others they only have a google education on the topics they discuss.  Cuz, you're the effin expert on everything.

Complaining about substance?  You write TLDR post after post about how Del is a simpleton.  How's that for substance.

I get the feeling that in addition to the lack of critical thinking skills you have you are seriously missing the part of your brain that allows for self reflection.

I'll let you get back it now.  I'll be back in a week to call you a tool again.

Edited by bobbymalone

You should win an award for creativity. DrDoosh? Who thinks of that? Genius. Pure genius. You are Intellectually superior, by far. 

Expert on everything? Yeah, I'm in all the other forums, talking about how wrong everybody else is. Ya, sure bud. That guy is me, not you. Lol.  I only talk smart in the health and fitness and once in a while the football one.  I don't pretend to be an expert on everything from creationism to current events.  Good try with the new age, call you it so you are it, trap, but that's you homeboy.  

I hope calling people a tool online is satisfying.  Bet in person you pee yourself before the L came out.

Edited by DrJuice1980

Dr. Juice, just wanted your thoughts on BMI vs. body fat percentage.  To start, my BMI is 31.2, 6 feet tall, 230 lbs.  I'm considered obese by the chart, but have been working out with weights for 30 years, eat clean, exercise religiously, and have made it a lifestyle.  All my lipid and lab numbers are exceptional for a 45 year old.  I have a 34" waist and wear a size 52 suit coat.  I know I am an exception to the rule, but would you not agree that the BMI chart is just a a set of numbers used as a reference, not actually taking into account athletic people with lots of lean muscle mass, while using actual body fat percentage is the most reliable.  If I was at the 20 BMI as you have suggested, I would have to weigh 147 lbs.  I haven't weighed that since 9th grade. I don't post on here often, not starting a fight, no name calling, just wanted your honest opinion. Thanks. 

54 minutes ago, slovene said:

Dr. Juice, just wanted your thoughts on BMI vs. body fat percentage.  To start, my BMI is 31.2, 6 feet tall, 230 lbs.  I'm considered obese by the chart, but have been working out with weights for 30 years, eat clean, exercise religiously, and have made it a lifestyle.  All my lipid and lab numbers are exceptional for a 45 year old.  I have a 34" waist and wear a size 52 suit coat.  I know I am an exception to the rule, but would you not agree that the BMI chart is just a a set of numbers used as a reference, not actually taking into account athletic people with lots of lean muscle mass, while using actual body fat percentage is the most reliable.  If I was at the 20 BMI as you have suggested, I would have to weigh 147 lbs.  I haven't weighed that since 9th grade. I don't post on here often, not starting a fight, no name calling, just wanted your honest opinion. Thanks.

Slovene, don't feel bad most of us on the chart are in the Obese range. :(

My BMI is around 34 so I'm a fat pig! Use to do some weight lifting back in the day but now at 58 only lift Walleyes! Have fun in life until the good lord calls you home and they shut the lid! :)

11242545_1646498058931516_8774451325671148055_n.jpg

Nice eyes!!!  From Leech I assume..  I'm on Winnie.  Don't sell yourself short, you look better than most guys in the gym! Hang in there, the piper is calling for all of us, just trying to get a few more fishing trips in at the end.

Always exceptions!  That should be the point of this. You are correct, need to definitely factor in body fat %'s as well for the clearest picture. Nice add. And even more kudos to your body awareness.  I hope the training you partake focuses on total body and supports a nervous system that can transition to real world things and not a no pain no gain mentality that leaves soft tissue and joints severely damaged. Please dont read that as me making accusations or with any rude tone whatsoever.

Good pain, bad pain. There is a difference.  Learned this years ago.  595 was the limit squatting sets for my back. Have since gone into a lower weight on everything, much more controlled routine and haven't looked back since. Still do breakup routines twice a day, five days a week, but, with the kids, have slowed down some over the years.  To me, family is most important. I have adjusted gym times so I can maximize kid time!  Don't think the normal human body is meant to support that much weight naturally.  No back, knee, or joint problems, so must be doing something right.  No offending here, us Iron Rangers were born with thick skins!

Calling out accredited medical professions as bovine excrement?  You've said it about MD's about a thousand times.

Accredited medical professions?  Are you referring to Chiropractic, Homeopathy and Naturopaty?  Accredited by whom?   The foundational beliefs of those systems are nonsense, right up there with magnets for healing, and copper bracelets.  That's why you keep trying to change the subject. 

1 hour ago, slovene said:

Nice eyes!!!  From Leech I assume..  I'm on Winnie.  Don't sell yourself short, you look better than most guys in the gym! Hang in there, the piper is calling for all of us, just trying to get a few more fishing trips in at the end.

Nope, some where around Brainerd! :)

Figured so, nice nonetheless!!! Opener coming soon, good luck!  Ice needs to go soon up here...ready.  Good luck!

Sorry, this is becoming a fishing thread, I'll try better as that's also my passion.  

Edited by slovene

45 minutes ago, slovene said:

Figured so, nice nonetheless!!! Opener coming soon, good luck!  Ice needs to go soon up here...ready.  Good luck!

Sorry, this is becoming a fishing thread, I'll try better as that's also my passion.  

That's ok the way the mud has been flying on this one we either need the "Off topic" boys to come by or a lock maybe! ;)

i don't know enough about those other professions, the exposure I've had is that's it's a little flakey, but Chiro is legit bro, when practiced properly, there are a lot of good providers out there.  Sorry you're closed mined and have bought into hating what you may have been told is competition by your trusted MDs.  Not saying all MDs are bad guys either. I'm more of a believer in there being bad people that can taint image for others, in anything.  Are massages now a bad thing too?  

39 minutes ago, DrJuice1980 said:

i don't know enough about those other professions, the exposure I've had is that's it's a little flakey, but Chiro is legit bro, when practiced properly, there are a lot of good providers out there.  Sorry you're closed mined and have bought into hating what you may have been told is competition by your trusted MDs.  Not saying all MDs are bad guys either. I'm more of a believer in there being bad people that can taint image for others, in anything.  Are massages now a bad thing too?  

262921.jpg

9623f47978b67548dcde2b7c1575c4c52257f223e9ac3e37cac151bcc38d6591.jpg