• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Got my bull back !

sportfish

image.thumb.jpeg.32e05be0ed770a104682efbthis better Leech ? image.thumb.jpeg.947b5585e822440c8dca6f3the ride home was fine , I use a in closed trailer, but getting it on the wall was something else! My shoulder is sore this morning. Getting it that high on the wall and lack of help , holding it by the horns dint work  . I ended up putting it on my shoulder and doing it my self 

2 hours ago, Ohboytimmy said:

Awesome bull! I am preparing for my first solo elk hunt trip in Idaho this September. Probably wont run into a bull like that, id be more than happy to get a bull like that!

I was about a half mile from Idaho!  So you have a chance 

Very nice and any elk like that one in my eyes is a trophy animal, it's something I'll never have the opportunity to save up for and hunt so very nice and I think it looks great !  One thing I always wonder in the elk world is kinda how old a animal is that ? I'll spare the "old enough to shoot" answer lol.