• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just Food and Drink

Bought a bottle of this rub at the butcher's today. $4.69 Tried some, so far, tasted great...anybody use it?  Making a batch of my rub gets soooo spendy by the time I've bought or used all the spices. Butcher had some incredible FRESH (non-frozen) super meaty baby-backs on sale for $3.88 a lb. Bought a big rack and halved it. Will try the rub on them later this week.

DSC_0306.jpg

What's under that lid tonight?

Sun Nite Live 1.jpg

Cheeburger! Cheeburger! Cheeburger!

Sun Nite Live 2.jpg

Time to dig in!

Sun NIte Live 3.jpg

Lamburger with Smokehouse maple seasoning, hickory charcoal and Swiss melted for about 30 - 45 seconds to finish. A little slaw some baked beans and some Sweet Baby Rays for dipping. Didn't really need it. Burgers were so juicy it was just more stuff to drip on my shirt. Liked the seasoning. Melded well with the lamb. :D

Looks wondermous! I haveta have swIss on all my CHEEBURGER!  I certainly hope those are maple and brown sugar beans, to meld with the woolie burger flavors .  I expect the Smurf to pop up any minute and tell ya that ya shoulda had his mythical "katsup" splatted all over those woolie burgers.  :P

what makes you think boar and I could get along for that long???????:P:grin:

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 1:35 PM, RebelSS said:

Bought a bottle of this rub at the butcher's today. $4.69 Tried some, so far, tasted great...anybody use it?  Making a batch of my rub gets soooo spendy by the time I've bought or used all the spices. Butcher had some incredible FRESH (non-frozen) super meaty baby-backs on sale for $3.88 a lb. Bought a big rack and halved it. Will try the rub on them later this week.

DSC_0306.jpg

you aint foolin me..............you bought that because of the gal's picture on the bottle!!!!!!!!

Well, that's true. An old friend of mine. :whistle:  I've got a cowgirl for you...lives next door. Well, maybe more cow than girl. Snapped a quick pic when she was strolling by the other day......:/

screen-shot-2014-02-15-at-5-58-35-pm1.pn

heh, heh, heh, not even blue katchup works on lamb! :sick: I'm curious to see what the bottom of reb's seasoning bottle looks like. :DGotta work on mastering the technique for grilling burgers on the rotisey boar. Thinking maybe if I use some chicken wire from my bunny fence...;)