• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just Food and Drink

And I can't watch the boats on TV fishing shows anymore...... :(

I've had 4 big chicky thighs marinating all day in teriyaki....and some cheddar bacon pasta salad along with deviled egg tato salad.  Lotsa fresh 'mater's from out back, and some radishes oughtta do it. To the grill!!!! 

The pan is working well, even without sanding smooth.  It came pretty smooth, only a light roughness.  They must use very fine sand.  The silicone handle is a useful feature.  It comes off easily for drying or for purists. 

Like it really well.  Getting the heat and smells out of the cabin is great.

And stuff can spatter without a problem.

The griddle that came with it works great also.  I was worried about how long the gas bottle would last, but so far it is ok.

29 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

Hmmm...was wondering what to do with the handfuls of cherry tomatoes  I'm getting every day...so I had to get inventive. Had a 'cuke, some celery, a purple onion, a green pepper, some mushrooms.., they all went together. Chopped up and mixed with some basil, bit of rosemary, cracked black pepper, and zesty Italian dressing. Came together nice! Yum! :D

DSC02425.JPG

Wow Reb, that looks great! I wish I was getting tomatoes. Mine are all still green.