• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just Food and Drink

Found a new snack....was digging thru the freezer, and found some hot dogs that I really didn't much care for. Don't eat those things often, only when I'm in a rush and need a quickie meal. Made a mid afternoon snack...pepper dogs! Split a weenie lengthwise, and laid a pepperjack cheese stick in the slit after cooking the dog. Nuked it for 30 seconds until the cheese bubbled out.. Pretty tasty!  :P  

DSC02259.JPG

4 hours ago, RebelSS said:

Found a new snack....was digging thru the freezer, and found some hot dogs that I really didn't much care for. Don't eat those things often, only when I'm in a rush and need a quickie meal. Made a mid afternoon snack...pepper dogs! Split a weenie lengthwise, and laid a pepperjack cheese stick in the slit after cooking the dog. Nuked it for 30 seconds until the cheese bubbled out.. Pretty tasty!  :P  

DSC02259.JPG

:confused: hmmmm no katchup?:tired::P

a little.smomed cchicke,.i pulled.out ffunky cclaude and put these big plump.breasts on the smome, not beffore i laid my hands all over with a.warm oily, greasy rub a dub dub off honey and garlic that was so mouth watering i ccouldnt help but take in the epervesences off the silky smooth ffeel off the well fformed.fflesh. i ccant wait to be able to gentley ccaress these lovelies with ffew nibbles off temptation, beffore i dive in with a.hunger off love and lust that u ccan only get ffrom, smomein

20160612_121726.jpg

Wow! All kinds of good stuff to eat since last I posted. Looks like I'm gonna hafta jump in the Studebaker some weekend and make the rounds. :D Finally battled the lawn and garden to a standoff today so decided to pull some stuff out of the freezer in the meantime for quick grilling later. Finished the vegetable garden planting (string beans Reb!!!! :lol:) and replanting sweet corn so was cause for celebration. Curry powder and Lawry's seasoned salt on the breasts and McCormick Hamburger seasoning on the lamburger. Some of the last of our radishes along with sweet pickles and mixed veggies. Not to mention a little dab of barbecue sauce for dipping. Mrs. Cheviot was snoring loudly last time I checked so it's safe for me to watch Naked and Afraid. ;)Burgers and breasts.jpgBurgers and breasts plus 10.jpg

Too humid and hot to grill much on the deck, so assembled and cut up the ingredients for shish kabobs.....cut up and marinated the ball tips for 6 hours in equal parts of worcestershire, teriyaki sauce, and soy....

DSC02270.JPG

then put 'em all together. Poured the remaining marinade over the k'bobs, then drizzled with zesty Italian. Into the 'fridge for a couple hours, then onto a hot grill. Will be served on a bed of wild rice. Um num. 

No Del, not Rice-a-roni. ;)

DSC02273.JPG

52 minutes ago, roony said:

That looks great! two for you, two for the NL.

hahahahaha:grin: truth hurts roony!!!!!!!!!!! musta hit a sore spot............or he plans on getting sore!!!!!:eek::grin: