• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Teddy Bridgewater

klecker

I like Teddy, think he has done just fine this year. I have but one complaint and that is he goes down to easy. Of course a year in the weight room and as he gets older he will get stronger but he sure goes down in a heap quick when anyone gets close to his legs. Ay least he is making watching the Vikes bearable this season.

Bobby I agree but I guess if it is the difference between breaking free of a tackle and shredding a knee I will take it but he does go down easy.

He played a very good game. Got hosed on that INT because received didn't secure the ball and that was a TD not out at the 1. Lame out in many cases for the reviews.

This surprises you? Good teams find a way to win, bad teams find a way to lose, pretty simple really,

Because losing on a blocked punt for a safety happens all the time.

Doh-kay.

Poo-Poo it all you want, this franchise continues to be the laughingstock of the league 53 years running.

Just when you think the Vikings can't find a new way to lose they go and surprise you.

LOL!!!

Never surprised anymore, funny thing is, if they would of won the games that they blew at the end, they would actually have a good record for a below average team.

This surprises you? Good teams find a way to win, bad teams find a way to lose, pretty simple really,

A Viking fan is never surprised, it's actually expected, I'm ALWAYS just waiting for the collapse, fluke, or horrid call. Was there a point in history where the Vikes got this curse?

Sure is slow down here in football town.

Teddy played his best game all year on Sunday. Our last 4 losses have been by a combined 15 pts. A couple of them off poor execution on special teams. I am a fan of Zimmer so far. He was dealt a pretty crummy hand and has handled it well. We have had more injuries than most Packer teams of the recent past. Still have a long way to go to really compete with GB, SEA, NE.

My biggest fear is the Teddy is good enough to get us to 10-6, 11-5, maybe 12-4 down the road, but he will choke in the big game.

IDK Buck, its a valid fear but he has some ice water in his veins look at all the "2:00" minute drives to end half or the game. People laughed about it in preseason because it was mop up duty but its continued. I think its a trend not amirage.

We will see but with a few more weapons on offense no telling what he ccould do especially a decent running attack.

It should be a fun draft and free agent period this up coming season for us. Get some more positions of need filled up and get some more type of players for Zims scheme.

I'd get a couple/few new O-line guys in here, pretty much the same thing I say every season. I think Teddy can do some good things if we get him some more time, he's been making quicker decisions and doesn't seem as shell shocked after taking his early poundings.

We'll see what happens with the AP situation, if we keep him he'll be fresh and ready. If we trade him we can stock up at some other positions.

Vikes did pretty well this season all things considered.

He did have the number 1 throw in this weeks nfl.com top 5 throws of the week clip.

I do agree with what I saw in an article though; the debate is no longer can Teddy play at the NFL level (as it is for some other young QBs). What we are talking about now is can he clean up his accuracy on 2 or 3 throws a game. We aren't asking "is the game too fast" or "can he read NFL defenses", we're asking "can he tune his mechanics so those balls that are a foot too high for Jarius end up in his hands".

Otherwise, the biggest thing he needs is some pass protection. He's getting too much pressure in obvious passing situations with the defense just sending 4.