• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Kluwe: Vikings assistant is a “bigot,” Frazier and Spielman “cowards”

PurpleFloyd

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you have no problem trusting the homophobic lying coach? crazy

My wife pays absolutely no attention to sports and was not really aware of this situation until last night when she saw the coach's apology on the news. I was in another room and she came in,chuckled, and asked me if anyone out there could really believe he was sincere. Even she saw through the lying coach's facade.

But you have no problem trusting the homophobic lying coach? crazy

My wife pays absolutely no attention to sports and was not really aware of this situation until last night when she saw the coach's apology on the news. I was in another room and she came in,chuckled, and asked me if anyone out there could really believe he was sincere. Even she saw through the lying coach's facade.

Why do we need to trust him? If it weren't for this lame story we'd never hear about the guy.

I hear ya though it's pretty lame they even have to do that fake stuff to please the media and the sensitive people.

It's best when they just say "yeah I said it and I'm not going to apologise for it."

I doubt he is sorry, and really he has no reason to be.

Wasn't Kluwe on the Raiders last year???? Didn't they cut him??? Yeah, well that's all I'm going to say...if he can't make it on the Raiders then he isn't in the news.

He didn't even make it out of preseason, but I suppose you could say he was technically "on" the team...well, long enough until the Raiders had to make the cut-down to meet the roster size requirements.

LOL.

Add Tony Dungy to the list of people Kluwe says is a coward.

I like and generally respect Tony Dungy, but as a number of sports writers have said, he fumbled the ball on this one. It's a good thing some in the history of sports did not allow the possible distractions to stop them from bringing black players to their teams.

The timing of when dungy's comment came out is really unfortunate because I believe those comments were made right around the draft. Why would they hang on to this until now? Oh that's right just someone else trying to boost ratings.

At least Tony is honest.