• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hunting defined in cout ruling

Tom7227

Back in my younger days a common part of the hunt included sitting on a bar stool at Mettlers or Someplace Else with our beverage of choice in front if us. Glad they have never broadened the definition to that extent. grin

Well I'm sure you still had to have the gun unloaded at least! grin

I received a christmas tree ornament a few years back. On it was a saying something like, "There is a fine line between hunting and standing in a tree looking like an id.io.t." I guess the guy in the article crossed the line. I haven't been too sure of which side of it I was on in the past, this will help. grin

Back in my younger days a common part of the hunt included sitting on a bar stool at Mettlers or Someplace Else with our beverage of choice in front if us. Glad they have never broadened the definition to that extent. grin

I hate to say it but I imagine theres been a few "accidental discharges" in a place like Metlers!!! grinsickwink