• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wild!!!

OnAFly

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to write this one off as a fluke, I think they had 6 goals on 12 shots or something crazy like that. Of course we are awsome at making goalies look like studs too. Ugly night, lets just win tomorrow and then get swept by Chicago so we can say we made the playoffs.

Unreal, the Av's had 6 goals on their first 10 shots! lol. The Wild would just pressure and pressure and pressure then the Oilers would come down and take one shot and score.

We just don't know how to put the puck in the net. Seems like the nights we dominate puck control and shots on goal are the games we struggle to score 1 goal. Every goalie that plays the Wild turns into a "hot goalie."

The season is pointless! What was the pominville signing for? Why was parise and suter signed? If babying players is acceptable than why was richards let go? Can't wait till next season when we make a real push to clinch 9th....AGAIN!

I was at the game last night. Talk about pathetic. It was like they were all drunk. They couldn't stay on their feet. There was always someone falling to the ice with no one around them.

Overall the puck handling/passing was terrible. Too many things to list that the Wild did wrong in last nights game.

Overall the puck handling/passing was terrible. Too many things to list that the Wild did wrong in last nights game.

They had 39 shots on goal and only one went in.

Normal game 3-4 of these might go in.

With that many shots, clearly the effort was there to try and get a win.

The goals came way too easy.

This was no normal game, hopefully they can forget this one and re-group for the Av's tonight.

Maybe their "saving grace" is to not have 19,900 fans screaming "love you" when they win, and "fire you or trade you" when they loose.

Their fate is in their own hands, we will see how they respond tonight.

GO WILD!!!! laugh

I was at the game last night. Talk about pathetic. It was like they were all drunk. They couldn't stay on their feet. There was always someone falling to the ice with no one around them.

+1

I watched most of it on tv and was thinking they forgot to tie their skates.

So we are IN against the mighty blackhawks, I don't think anyone expects us to win so no big deal when they own us. However a tiny part of me thinks we have smidge of a chance. Backs + Harding in some form of relief would have to stand on their heads and several unknowns + the 2nd line would have to go on a hot streak. The 2nd did look much improved tonight, if they get hot it could be fun.

Ya never know in the playoffs, but the Hawks are just so good. Seems like every time we play them the puck is in our own zone 80% of the time. But that's why they play the game. I know i'll be spending every minute of every game in front of the tv cheering them on!

Go Wild!!

They couldn't get themselves ready to play the Oilers with the playoffs on the line...I don't know how they can get ready to play Chicago. Play the young guys a lot, give them a taste of playoff hockey.

Squeaking in to the 8 seed is well below the talent level of this team. Everything else fell into place for them...all they had to do was beat a not-very-good Oiler team, and they would be the #6 seed playing Vancouver. But again, if you can't get yourself up to play a bad Oiler team with the playoffs on the line, I don't know how you can expect to handle playoff-intensity hockey.

They are going to be owned by the Blackhawks. I hope the Wild win a game...just avoid the sweep, please...

I enjoy being the underdog. No pressure, if you lose, oh well you were suppose to. If you win you build confidence and the other teams may have some doubt. Playoff hockey is about solid goaltending, bounces that go your way, and extra effort. I hope Chicago was in coast mode. Those that have played or coached hockey know that you can't just turn it off and turn it back on when you want. Go Wild!!

I thought is was so apropos when during the Post Game interview they asked Yeo what his emotions were the last 10 min of the game and he said "Pure Panick"....then corrected himself; but I think his initial reaction was closer to the truth. Hopefully making the playoffs and moving to the next level will give him more confidence as a coach and give him the experience he needs to be successful at this level....at this point he seems like he is in way over his head and thankfully he has the players to carry the team as he has no idea how to "coach" a team to success IMO. Brunette is waiting for Fletch to make the change.......soon.

Quote:
Brunette is waiting for Fletch to make the change.......soon.

You think Brunette would be better than Yeo? Brunette needs to be an assistant for a few years like Sydor if he wants to coach imo. Remember that Yeo helped win Pit a cup and he won a Championship with Houston. Don't give up the the guy yet, we all have bumps in the road.

So a recently retired Brunette with zero coaching experience would be better that Yeo who has been coaching for 13 years, was a long time NHL assistant and won a cup with the Pens. Not to mention taking the Aeros on a Calder Cup run with a bunch of nobodies.

Are you being serious or is this a bad joke? eek