• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
leech~~

Not good, mid 30's later next week.

Well the forcast for later next week is not good for Ice making or other ourdoor activities like sleding. Mid 30's by next week. frown

Not good? i think thats awesome.....It wont be warm enough to shed the ice we have and it will be great for hole hopping and enjoying it outside the shacks. besides it opens the door to have a low pressure cold snap come in and light the fishing on fire.

Not good? i think thats awesome.....It wont be warm enough to shed the ice we have and it will be great for hole hopping and enjoying it outside the shacks. besides it opens the door to have a low pressure cold snap come in and light the fishing on fire.

+1

I think it will be perfect!

Hard to beat fishing on a bucket when the holes aren't freezing. Grab your auger and let's go! grin

I, too, would consider any January days in the 30's to be a gift from above. Sunny and 35 is almost t-shirt weather!

I under stand what Leech is talking about. 30 does not make much Ice, BUT it shure is nice Fishing In!!!!

I feel an illness coming on, may need to stay home from work. smile

cough cough, sniffle, I feel a cold coming on as well. cool

I under stand what Leech is talking about. 30 does not make much Ice, BUT it shure is nice Fishing In!!!!
Yep, I will be out there with the rest of you enjoying the nice temps and fishing. smile But, it's not going to help in the long run get some lakes thicker or save snow for sleding. frown

30's are perfect for hole hopping. Can't wait!

Agreed! 40s and water standing on the ice aren't as much fun! Bring on the 30s!

I think it might get rid of the small layer of snow on top of the jet black ice we have now and then the cold will come back and will be even better for making ice. but I see how it wont add any for a 3 or 4 days. Were good!