• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NE Patriots

BuckSutherland

What a joy it is to watch this team. They made Houston look like the Vikings without AD. They have three losses this year by a combined 4 pts.

If they pound SF next week and I think they will, they have to be the favorites for the Superbowl. I bet they play Denver for AFC championship. Luck v Manning, then Manning v Brady.

Maybe the Vikings should take some lessons from NE.

1. Have a dominant O-line give the QB time and plug in no name RBs and make them look all pro

2. Change up the tempo of the game.

3. Trade old washed-up players like Randy Moss or Jared Allen to stupid teams like the Vikings and rob them of their draft picks.

4. Win the turnover and penalty battle.

At the end of the day NE doesnt have near the talent that other teams like SF , but they play as a team and put it all together and come out and smash you in the mouth every week.

And #6.

Draft a hall of fame Qb in the 6th round. Of course thats like finding the winning powerball ticket in a garbage can on top of Mt. Everest.

I also wouldn't be so quick to discount their talent level compared to other teams. You can argue they have the best Qb in the league. They probably have the #1 and maybe #3 or 4 best pass catching tight ends in the league. Welker is no slouch and is probably a top 5 wr, although he's not the typical big athletic type WR everyone talks about.

They also have plenty of talent across the board.

I think you take Brady out well actually someday we'll find out when Brady is gone, they have a great group and a QB that can win you the game in so many ways, in my view I've never seen a QB better than Tom Brady whether the game is indoors or out. He makes average type NFL guys into very good ones, he's like that awesome point guard that gets everyone involved. Belichek is no dummy, they are really good.

I don't think their overall coaching, in-game adjustments, and system style football could or should be overlooked when it comes to player effectiveness; after all, Matt Cassel looked like a star in NE, too... That's not a knock on Brady, there is obviously no comparison between them and Brady could excel on other teams, too, but I think Belichick and his crew get star level play out of even average players and HOF type play from good players like Brady.

And #6.

Draft a hall of fame Qb in the 6th round. Of course thats like finding the winning powerball ticket in a garbage can on top of Mt. Everest.

I also wouldn't be so quick to discount their talent level compared to other teams. You can argue they have the best Qb in the league. They probably have the #1 and maybe #3 or 4 best pass catching tight ends in the league. Welker is no slouch and is probably a top 5 wr, although he's not the typical big athletic type WR everyone talks about.

They also have plenty of talent across the board.

Exactly!

And on a side note I can't wait for New England to choke away and lose another Super Bowl!