• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Breaking Bad....?

itchmesir

Hey now, don't go ruining it for those of us who have never watched an episode before and are thinking about starting anytime now......... smile I'm sure I'll have forgotten, this is on Netflix isn't it?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished watching Breaking Bad start to season 5 ep 8.

How do I see the rest of season 5 9-16 on netflix???

Thx,

Mike

I didn't even know there were more episodes. I watched all seasons on Netflix over the last couple of months and thought that was it. Now I am pumped for the remaining 8 episodes when they come out.

So it's kinda like that part in the matrix.....do I take the red pill and not go forward watching this series. Or do I take the Blue pill and start the long, Awesome journey....hmmm I've always liked the color Blue....

Having never watched an episode, I took the blue pill about two months ago.

I am now on season 5 and hooked till the end.

Yo, I recommend the blue pill.

LOL. I did the same thing only started it 4 weeks ago and am on season 5. My wife and I have probably only watched 2 movies together in 5 years on a TV. Now it's a race to get the kids to bed so we can squeeze in 2 episodes every night. You know its good TV when is sucks you in that bad!

I never watched an episode until season five about second episode. Instantly hooked. Then they ran a marathon up to the finale and I recorded ALL episodes and watched them from the beginning. I haven't watched a series that was this lengthy in number of seasons personally but I have never watched anything comparable with the writing, acting, amazing use of foreshadowing and flashbacks. I haven't gotten into walking dead or some of the others. But you will not be disappointed in breaking bad.

I can't help but see other shows on TV like criminal minds and say "that's hank" or that Michael j fox show and say "that's Marie". All of the actors give phenomenal performances.

I had heard rumors of a prequel called " better call Saul". That could be interesting if it happens.

I recently found a video on the internet with the alternative ending. At the very end it flashes to Malcolm in the Middle with Walt and his wife from that show lying in bed. He starts describing his meth empire and his wife laughs hysterically since he was a vegetable on that show. He also tried doing the Walt "slip in" at the very end like he did with Skyler and it's perfect!

Episodes 9-16 were released on Netflix today. YEAH!!!

And my GF and I blew threw them all already! We watched just one on Monday night after a re-cap episode before it, and last night we said we'd watch them until we were tired. Well, I'm tired today after being up until nearly 2am, but we polished the series off! What an awesome, awesome show. After the big Dexter let-down, fans of that show know what I mean, I was worried about investing so much time in another series, but I couldn't have been happier with how neatly and perfectly this wrapped up. Brilliant, brilliant writing, editing, production, acting, etc. 5 stars!