• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Breaking Bad....?

itchmesir

Really? Found one single thread from over 2 years ago.. No one in here watches this show? I came into it late.. I was spoiled for awhile because I was able to just watch 4 seasons in a matter of months with no waiting for the next episode and now I gotta wait til 2013 for the final season to end!?!?! And as with any show they leave it hanging with Hank finally putting the final piece of the puzzle in place.... GAAAAAAH

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wife and I started watching older shows on netflix and we started watching BB after everybody says I should watch it.

Made it episode three i think... when the guy is bike locked in the basement is killed... then she says, "you are gonna have to watch this on your own after I go to bed"

This is the same girl that has to watch the disney channel after a scary movie before she can go to bed.

HAHHAHHAAAAHHEEEHHEEHEHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

I like it though smile