• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just got my Northern Replica!!!!!!

Great looking mount! I ordered a 46 x 22 northern in the same pose looking the opposite direction from Artistic Anglers at the Northwest Sportshow. Its due back in November and I cannot wait to see it. They do amazing work.

Gotta give you major props for going the replica trophy route. You get bragging rights, and you give someone else a chance at catching that trophy pike. It's a honorable thing to do. Also, congratulations on getting that huge torpedo! Must've taken a good rod and reel to land!

Thanks guys. Boar, game on! I have to make another trip up there. It was a blast catching those pike through the ice! A 45"???? Could get a little spendy, but it would be worth it! Just my 40" alone looks like a monster on the wall! Like I said, the pics are not nearly as good as seeing Artistic Anglers work in real life. I will never keep a trophy that's for sure.

Congratulations on a fine catch and especially so for releasing it. These days, reproduction mounts are really the smartest way to go. Not only do we all get to enjoy the benefits of catch & release by having more trophy fish in the water, the mounts themselves are such an improvement over traditional skin mounts. In 20 - 25 years, a skin mount would be ready for the dumpster. Your reproduction mount will look every bit as good as it does today in 50 years. No doubt that Artistic Anglers is one of the very best at repro mounts.