• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

DROID RAZR MAXX

So $149?

I was in Lincoln Nebraska last week with a guy who had the Maxx and he charged his phone like once. He wasn't using it much but I charged my Voyager 3 times.

I dread the virtual keyboard and thats what is holding me back at this point.

My wife and I BOTH upgraded to it this week. Love them, and a great deal going on. So much faster than my old Droid X. I was in Downtown MPLS last night and logged into a facilities wifi - which ended up being slower than the 4g!

Businesses have open wifi, especially big ones, where they are shooting the connection right through the windows. Very high speeds, like T3.

I was in Edina and hit 15mb down.

Manual says one charge per day on regular use and 16 days standby.

How do you make the touch screen less sensitive? Barely touch it and it reacts, often hitting the letter next to the intended one?

This is why I keep getting phones with the slide out keyboard. I went ahead and got the Droid 4 last night. So far I am really liking it. Much better than my Droid 2.

How do you make the touch screen less sensitive? Barely touch it and it reacts, often hitting the letter next to the intended one?

Download one of the custom keyboard apps and adjust the key size to your liking. I really like Thumb Keyboard, it has so many options and configurations to build a keypad that works for you

Here's my custom keypad that works great and I rarely fatfinger the keys anymore.

full-26275-21035-screenshot_2012_06_01_1

Bought it and LOVE IT. Battery is so great...oh boy!

Verizon Wireless $199 - $30 - $50 + 30 (upgrade fee)

what is the upgrade fee? I have been thinking about getting ride of my blackberry and getting that phone, I have verizon, and did not see anything about a upgrade fee.

how is your reception? I have had problems with my blackberry dropping calls when I am up north, never a problem when I had T-

seemed a little high, but best buy had them for 300.00

I still need to get used to how the apps run, there is no way to shut them off like my blackberry did. using the back key on the blackberry would still let the app run, and its the only key I have to get off the app on the razr, so I am not sure if the app is closing correctly.

any help on this would be appreciated, thanks.

Just a little FYI ~ on MAXX. Played 18 holes of golf using a Golf GPS app. The phone was fully charged at the beginning and after 4 hours of constant GPS use it was only down to 70% from 100%. Not too shabby!!!! Really happy with this phone.

Looking to get some more input on this phone,looking to upgrade in october, when my current payasgo plan ends (need to have number 6 months to keep it)Am looking at this phone and want to know if everyone using it likes it, and if not why? other suggestions? travel from st cloud to duluth to bemidji to alex for work. need reception #1. thanks

I still love my Maxx. Still despise when I have to use the wife's X2.

I tried upgrading to a Samsung S3 about a week ago, but when I found put V's new share everything plan would actually increase my monthly bill $60/month, I decided I will stay grandfathered in with the unlimited data instead.

I was going to pass my Maxx onto my wife, and if I hated the S3, give that to her and go back to my Maxx.

That is all for naught, now anyways.

Love the MAXX. Battery life is insane. I'm a field consultant and my phone stays charged all day while working and then even all night while out in the boat.

This is the first android I have had that doesnt need an additional charge throughout the day if I plan on going out in the boat later.