• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

We NEED Snow!!!

MNexpoler

We need SNOW! I'm loosing my mind that I can't ride!!!!!

YOU SAID IT BUD!! Drove past a local race teams setup today, they've been making snow for a few weeks, it looks really good....... wonder how much they charge per hour to run the track laugh

I've run the Boondockers 8 and 509 DVD's thru the DVD Player enough! Time to ride!!!!

Mike

ALRIGHT, frustration is starting to show... Leech is getting cranky and Moe has a bad attitude and saying crazy things!!!! laughlaughgrin

COME ON SNOW!

Mike

Mike I will have to agree.

I'm about a foot short of snow, from a full ride right now! crygrin

every year it's the same thing. ice fisherman dont want snow till the ice gets safe if possible, wheelers realy dont care if there is a lot of snow, but snowmobilers want snow yesterday. realy cant blame any catagory there. i'm surprised that the arrowhead hasn't had enough for some travel by now. good luck.

This no snow sitchiation is making me do drastic measures - I am buying an atv tomorrow... We better get some snow soon or I will be broke wink Buddy is selling his to me, but I really want the sleds out, they are more fun. Come on snow!!!!!

Do you remember winter of 86/87?

I had a brand new sled that year that I never rode. Now that was depressing! sick

You know..... I should remember that winter but I was too busy being a senior in high school laugh apparently snowmobiling wasn't that big of a deal back then ( or atleast that winter ) but I do remember a few trips but I can't remember how much snow we had...... I'm sure there was fixin' going on though grin '78 ElTigre needed a little TLC from what I could remember whistle

Mike