• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

gold rush season 2

broken_line

was it just me or did anyone else wanna punch dakota fred in the face ater all the things that he said and how he was able to just push the hoffmans out of the claim? and the 80,000 for all that equipment didnt really seem fair for the retail price of the equipment and labor..

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it was all set up, for having no money they sure had plenty of nice stuff to drive around in during the off season to scout. I think discovery is going all in and tossing some money around. To much just seems set up to me

I'm sure they found 10x the amount of gold they actually showed last year. Really wouldn't make for much drama if they just dug a hole and struck it rich. AND Mr. Taxman would be knocking down their door trying to get their share.

Oh, I don't think that it's any secret that there is a lot of creative editing and direction that happens with these types of shows, but this one has jumped the shark.

Another one that is pretty bad is American Guns. But I still watch. grin

They should have hired professional actors to do this, because their acting is so forced is laughable.

I enjoying watching the show just to see how the process works and just to see a little gold.

The Hoffman crew no doubt is getting a BUNCH of money from Disc, not to mention the ton of money they probably got over the off season making appearances at places.

IMO though, this formula for "reality" shows jumped the shark quite a while ago. They are basically all the same.

Honestly, I can't believe you guys fall for any of these shows. Ya might as well head on back to the WWE, it's more real than the carp you guys fawn over, seriously. crazy

"B-b-but it's real to me!" smile

I agree! I'm watching just to see the process. What does it take to find GOLD! I just want them to pull nuggets and shut the heck up! grin

Not one word was said about the equipment they shipped up to their other claim in the Klondike that they could not mine,now they are going to the klondike hoping to find a place to mine????? I thought at the end of last season it was fairly clear they wouldnt be mining porcupine creek. With the shark jumping and scripted drama Iam still going to watch a few more shows.

Thanks for pointing that out SFC. I'm sure they have a claim already picked out, as you know that equipment they bought is sitting somewhere. It also looked like they had a new wash plant they loaded up at the beginning of the episode (black and yellow machine).