• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ITS OFFICIAL= SEASON IS OVER

SledNeck

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense Z and Sled but I'm embarrassed you two would actual believe Gardy told Cassilla to bunt in that situation. Good Grief

More likely than them letting Casilla do whatever he wants. I highly doubt he makes his own decisions on whether to bunt, swing away, giving himself a green light on a 3-0 pitch. Casilla is about the last guy Gardy would want making decisions at the plate. Dude might be hitting, but even guys like Cuddyer, Mauer have to check the signals on what to do.

And a team leading (by a long shot) 36 RBI's.

ZING!

I'm not sure what part of .179, .235 and .227 you guys didn't understand. UMMM yeah with Morny, Mauer, Kubel, Thome and Delmon basically out the whole year somebody has to lead the team in RBI's.

Let me guess his fielding is clutch too? LOL 7 charged errors along with a multiple mental errors in 150 chances versus Puntos ZERO in 100 chances playing 3 different positions.

For the record I think Danny can be an average to slightly above average player some day if he gets his head going in the right direction.

Go Twins~~~

aren't danny's clutch numbers about the same as the guy gardy is campaigning to make all star team? (and it's not baker)

Baker is hands down the only one on the Twins that deserves to be an allstar

I'd go with the following selection order:

1. Bat Boy/girl

2. Ball Boy/girl

3. Water Boy/girl

4. Equipment Boy/girl

5. Boy/girl that snags foul balls along 1b and 3b line

6. Baker

7. Pavano

8. Cuddyer

9. Kubel - (he would have been #1 minus the injury)

could last nights 9th gotten any uglier? not sure if the pitching or the outfield defense was more ugly? was that delmon out there in right field and ron davis on the mound?

I'm not worried about buying that beer in the least smile They still have a crappy bullpen, and the starters can't pitch lights-out forever.

And the great thing? If they DO pull off a miracle and come back to win the division, I will be so giddy I won't mind paying up one bit!

It is nice that they have been scoring more than 1 run a game. Even if they lose now it is still fun to watch.

I heard Span is about ready to come back, do you think they will pull Revere or shift him to Left? I hope they keep him in, he adds some spunk to the team.

Bullpen is still a little iffy, good that Nathan is improving and some of the others not too bad. Keep Mijares off the field though and personally I think we need a better closer besides Capps.

I was thinking earlier Span would go back to center but they may as well just leave Revere there and put Span in left. I guess I can live with Reveres unbelievably weak arm in center if he keeps making the plays and getting the ball to the cut-off quickly.

Somebody's getting traded it's just a matter of who and when.

I love Revere in center as well as lead-off. His arm strength though.... man thats brutal. The play yesterday where the sox went from 2nd to 3rd on a lazy fly ball to center said it all. Granted the play was close, but anybody else out there and they don't even attempt to tag. At some point Revere will end being an everyday left fielder with spot starts in center. IMO.

No doubt about it, an outfielder has got to go. Another question: Do you trade for immeadiate help or do you trade for the future? Or do nothing and let Cuddy and Kubel walk?

its no secret that the weakest part of this team is the bullpen. couple of guys in the minors have been doing well in slama and chuck james. maybe they can help out in the second half. mijares won't be pitching for us in the second half, at least in the big leagues.

plouffe is coming back up to the bigs after the break.

i just hope billy smith doesn't overtrade for a reliever again.

lots and lots of our guys are available to be traded imo. hard to say what they will do. we'll probably know if we're buying or selling after the next homestand though.