• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Songs

northernsportman

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jerry Garcia Band, highwaymen etc for the winter.

Jimmy Buffet or some roots reggae for summer and/or ocean, great lake fishing

Twins games on a nice summer evening, with an occasional loon call in the bacjground smile

When the beers are in full flow and the fishing is either good or great.. cuz its never bad grin ... I like to fire up some comedy on the old Ipod.

Dane Cook. Rodney Carrington. Jeff Dunham. Some SNL Celebrity Jeapordy. The list goes on and on... lots of good ones. Lots of good times..

Here is a few of my favorites:

1. Give me 40 acres and I'll turn this rig around.

2. Your the reason our kids are ugly.

3. When you leave me, walk out backwards, so I think you are coming in.

4. I fell in the water that you walk on.

5. You're wanted by the Police, and my wife thinks your're Dead

6. Tequila makes her clothes fall off.

I can't explain it, but every time a Lady GaGa song came on the boat radio I caught a walleye. It happened too often to ignore that something was up. By mid summer if it came on the radio I said, "OK, here comes a fish", and sure enough it did. Go figure. Maybe it was just that her songs were in heavy rotation last summer. smile Can't wait for her next album to come out. grin

If it catches fish, I'll listen to it. smile

Interesting post!Can't say I have a favorite however this did kick in a memorable time on or in voyagers many years ago.We were camping on Mico island and I got up as soon as it was getting light.I took a short walk down by the water and heard this very faint music off in the woods.I went to explore and discovered a houseboat site occupied with guests.The stereo was quiet but I could tell it was a quality system.As I got close enough to discern the music turns out they were listening to Gordon Lightfoot's "Wreck of the Edmond's Fitzgerald"(sp)it was kind of weird hearing that in the bush.Thanks for the memories!c63