• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Z 7

tracker x-2

Tracker,

It is crazy smooth! But so is the following bows I shot this year:

Hoyt Maxxis 31 and 35

Elite GT500

Elite Z28

Strother Infinity

New Breed Genetix

Bowtech Destoryer 350

I was impressed by the whole list. Mathews is right up there but it seems like most companies are making a darn fine bow these days. IMHO you can't go wrong with about 12 to 15 different bows/models on the market right now. It just seems the days of one or two bow companies being above the rest are gone. Which is great for the consumer!

Well the Bow, peep, dloop, and downforce rest will run ya $1050 after tax. Sight u can spend from 50-250$. The sight i have is an Apex 4pin .19 pins, which runs about 100$ but cabelas has a 20$ gift cert with mail-in. The T5 quiver will run about 90$ at least that what scheels charged me, but the tag said 120$ (i didnt complain). Axion 4in stab was 59$. Sling was 5$ from eb@y laugh so in the ballpark of $1250-1300.

Oh u didnt say how soon u wanted a bow? if your not in a rush the new 2011 bow usually gets released from mathews in november, but doesnt hit store shelf till after the first of the year

I was lucky enough to find cash for a new Z this year too.

I was shooting the Switchback, love this too

I'm very happy with it, and have shot two deer with it already

In fact it has not missed....LOL.....no jinx

The valley is a little short in my opinion but you get some comfort with that after extensive shooting

Good Luck

so manny bows so manny models and they are all getting faster and better! but they are all getting way exspensive! im fine with my $100 bow but when i laid eyes on the z7 man did i get goosebumps just looking at it... id personoly get the black with red trim on my Z7, i just love the color black on all my gear! great bow and great reviews just be sure to check out other bows and just not the Z7