• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pretty, Pretty, Pretty Please Gardy....

Coach1310

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guerrier needs a week off.... just to get some rest. He will be fine if they don't overuse him. Hopefully Rauch will be back soon and that will releive some pressure off the pen..... PRETTY, PRETTY, PRETTY PLEASE GARDY......GET RID OF MAHAY!

It's been pretty rare in the last 3 years that I'd be more comfortable with Crain on the mound than MattyG. But now is certainly one of those times.

Matty has suffered the last 2 months of the last few years because our starters do not pitch deep enough into the game. He seems to be prone to overuse, and we have not learned our lesson in May, June, and July.

That's the problem solbes everbody is so wishy washy on who they like or want to use at the present time it's almost laughable.

Yeah Gardy just use's his boys/buddys and has no idea what he's doing....no offense but ..GOOD GRIEF!

So off the top of my head the following players would not be on the team or be used at all....Punto, Crain, cuddy, guerrier, mayhay, baker, slowey, blackburn, cASSILA, majeres, nathan, gardenhire, capps, hardy, and i'm sure i'm missing a few.

LOL!

I will give MJ credit in realizing 99 percent of the people in this forum were wrong about. Gardy and the Twins saw something in Crain that made them stick with him through some tough times!

Thats just one of the many reasons why Gardenhire is one of the premier managers in ALL of baseball!

Go Twins! things are good!

That's the problem solbes everbody is so wishy washy on who they like or want to use at the present time it's almost laughable.

Yeah Gardy just use's his boys/buddys and has no idea what he's doing....no offense but ..GOOD GRIEF!

So off the top of my head the following players would not be on the team or be used at all....Punto, Crain, cuddy, guerrier, mayhay, baker, slowey, blackburn, cASSILA, majeres, nathan, gardenhire, capps, hardy, and i'm sure i'm missing a few.

LOL!

don't forget morneau, hudson, young, span, liriano, rauch, hardy, and slowey, all who have been criticized on this forum. It's probably not so much wishy washy by individual posters loving a player and hating him the next. I think it's simply a case where everyone has a player or two that has a certain limited ability in their game that is important to the poster making the critique. When it's all said and done, it comes across as that we need to get rid of the entire team if you read all the posts and lump them together rather than remembering that any one poster probably only has critiqued one or two of the players.

I'm glad (which I shouldnt say) Punto isnt playing, nice to see Danny Valencia doing what he's been doing he can hit the long ball unlike Punto.

Hey Windy- When are you going to be up at Cass, need to set my schedule for one of the weekends, football drafts comming up. Let me know.

Punto shouldn't be anything more than a late inning defensive sub, put him in for valencia or cassilla or plouffe in the bottom of the 9th. And I aggree, his salary is rediculous....makes ya feel real good about bout thome playing for about a third of puntos salary lol....

Thank you, Thank you, thank you, pretty please with sugar on top Gardy for moving Delmon back to the 7 hole where he belongs.

Not sure of the numbers 6 for 42 or something. I think we can all agree it was a disaster to say the least.

Maybe now with less pressure and better pitches to hit Delmon can get back to being the spark/magic he gave us from the 7 or 8 spot when Morneau comes back!.

Thank You Gardy! grin

Atta boy Pier.... way to chime in when the stars align to make your point!! Maybe with Delmon cooling Cuddy will get hot for the rest of the month, then they all put it together come September and blow the Sux out of the water!!