• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

KFAN, WCCO OR 15OOAM?

bunkerbay

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

p.a. is flat out the worst guy on radio i think. he is so full of himself, and he tries way too hard to be funny when nothing he says ends up being funny. i used to be able to listen when dubay was with him, but it has gotten progressively worse ever since. not to mention he is the king of preposterous statements.

Ditto that , the guy is plain annoying. Mel Jazz bugged me just the same.

p.a. is flat out the worst guy on radio i think. he is so full of himself, and he tries way too hard to be funny when nothing he says ends up being funny. i used to be able to listen when dubay was with him, but it has gotten progressively worse ever since. not to mention he is the king of preposterous statements.

Originally Posted By: bgreen82
COMMON!!!

I really dislike common man!

I wish they would have bear facts on podcast...

Ditto, He's unbearable, cant listen to kfan at all anymore,, I always, I always love that one thing common does is the dumbest thing I've ever heard, and the guy is so in love with his own voice and opinions he doesnt like to take callers on a talk show! then theres Danny B who feels hes always the smartest guy in the room...I stick to Patrick in the morning and the flashlight king on the drive home,,,,Good luck

Usually listen to the FAN

PA - I agree.....unlistenable (loved his show when Dubay was his side kick)

Powertrip Morning Show - I can't stand the childish humor of the douchebags on that show. Fart jokes and belching are funny the first time. Chris Hawkey is an absolute moron - along with Morris who probably struggles to count to ten.

Common - okay show

Bump - Best show on the FAN

Sorry to everyone who cant stand PA but they announced yesterday on his show that the vikes and kfan have a new 2 year deal. I can understand how everyone is annoyed by him on his 9-noon show...he does try way to hard, but i dont mind him most the time.

Anyways I think hes better when announces the vikes games, he puts some emotion into it atleast, what do you think?

I love PA, he keeps things fun, I get tired of the same old boring radio. Just because you are in your mid 40's doesn't mean you have to behave that way.

You want to talk about a man child listen to Jim Rome for 10 minutes. Sounds like the WWE on the radio. Beyond annoying.

Bring it!

Quote:
I like to listen to Sid butcher names and forget the subject matter they are talking about on Sunday mornings.

After listening to this guy it is amazing that he can find his way to the radio station. I am guessing someone drives him there. grin

Ok, back on track, KQ on the way in. Then it is switched over to KFAN at work and then Barreiro on the way home.

I like Da Fan, but hate common.. im sick of his golf game reports every day, and his overused bits. P.A I like, the Powertrip is ok at times.. best of all I won My trip to LOTW icefishin this yr because H. lake filled in 4 P.A. on NYE and had 4 left at the end of the show.. I was lucky to be 1 of the 1st 4 callers to get one smile

Quote:
Get back to us when you're 89 years old so we can see how sharp you are.

I will not be a radio host in a large metropolitian area when I am 89 years old. I am just saying, maybe he should think about retirement. You can hear it in Dave Mona's voice some days after he has to correct him for the 30th time.

I have met Sid and he is a great guy but he is running out of gas. I do believe the reason they keep him is all the awesome contacts he has made over the years. Who is going to fill that void???

I like Da Fan, but hate common.. im sick of his golf game reports every day, and his overused bits. P.A I like, the Powertrip is ok at times.. best of all I won My trip to LOTW icefishin this yr because H. lake filled in 4 P.A. on NYE and had 4 left at the end of the show.. I was lucky to be 1 of the 1st 4 callers to get one smile

I used to feel the same way when I first started listening. After being force fed Common at work for 2 years...he is a RADIO GOD. It takes a while, but give him time. Nothing beets Common followed up by Angry Dan!

IALTO

I am just saying, maybe he should think about retirement. You can hear it in Dave Mona's voice some days after he has to correct him for the 30th time.

I'm sure he's thought about retirement but his work is his life. If it bothers you so much,listen to something else.

What do you guys think of ex - KFAN Mr. Phunn (Joe Anderson)replacing Matt Thomas in the evenings on AM1500?

Personally I was never a big fan of Matt (seemed like a nice guy, but too weak of a personality for sports talk radio). Tonight was Joe's first show and I thought it was a welcome change.