• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

storm has started, totals?

knoppers

I just went out and plowed the driveway, about 8" of gooey wet snow. Still coming down pretty good but it's melting as fast as it falls. It's a wet mess out there, got soaked plowing. Hope it gets a little colder soon!

JUST BLOWED the driveway maybe 9 on the ground but its wettttttt...i'd say the lakes are going to real sloppy

should pack on trails good should be good riding might be a little slippery

need some cool weather and bout 4 inches on top of it

will make for good riding

Round 3 is complete. Moved another 4" of the heaviest stuff I've ever seen. Took me a good 2-3 hrs to move it. The banks at the end of my drive are 6ft high.

As I look out the window it is coming down harder than it has before mad

According to my math, I've moved approx 16" now

UNCLE

We got about another 3 to 4 inches of very wet stuff (in addition to the 7 or so we got the day before), then some sleet, then some snow, then some rain... I couldn't help myself, I went and put on around 50 or so today. Sure wish I had a 2.5 inch paddle track as the trails were 4 inches of mush. Everywhere there was lowland/cattails, there'd be standing water (winter water always freaks me out). When I got home I was soaked thru to my undies. Had one heck of a fun time though. We need some cold weather and some groomers now.

now I realy hate weather forcasters. we got 12 inches not the perdicted 16-22, on top of that, it gets warm, and I bet 4 inches has melted. mad

its still above freezing at this hour, and drizzle falling. so much for a good ride tomorrow.

It's hard to say for sure around here but I am guessing somewhere around a foot to 15 inches, maybe more judging from what is in the yard. The wind has pushed it around some but it is still snowing fairly good.

Just pulled the sled off the trailer, it's in the shop getting the once over here now, should be out on the snow this afternoon gringrin

Mike

Yes, 5 of us went for a quick early afternoon ride, nothing up here is groomed, we rode the ditchs, a few lakes and cross country, it was pretty good considering we didn't have much more than a dusting before this storm hit.

This snow was heavy, it's going to make a great base, lets hope we get more!

Mike