• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Getting Slow on here

mabr

Must be alot of people going through what im going through right now. Almost burnt out!!! Been a long season. Have over 45 days on stand and still no buck. And now I dont know where they have gone too.

Man I wish we had some smow on the ground. I've lost track of my resident deer after the guns went off.

I hear ya. Looking for some feed back on a post or two. I was feeling a little burnt out until i got a shot off at a buck last weekend and missed clean. He did not know what happened and walked on. This is the second time i have seen him in this same spot. Mind you ... I have only been in this spot twice. So needless to say i am intrested again. I was sitting on the ground and that felt real weird but i am thinking i will need to get more used to it. Been a great season and with the warm wheather it has been easy to sit longer. The begining stunk for awhile when we were having rain almost every weekend and the real warm wheather. I will hit it hard for at least two or three more weeks and then i am sure i will have had enough.

Then it's on to ice fishing. Maybe ! Depends if things start getting colder. Lol

Have a good one and ya... were are all them posts? I need everyones post to help keep the hunting blood pumping. LOl

CC HURL

CC HURL

Well I'm catching my second wind with a new piece of land I got permission to hunt with a nice 8 hanging around. Still trying to get game pictures of him yet but it's a small parcel but still giving it my best effort. Hope to tag out soon with something with four legs either way becasue I need some meat and the wife will give me to much grief if I eat tag soup again this year.

mr

My freezer's full so I sat home this weekend first time since late Sept. Didn't do anything! Slept late, watched football. Man, my wife's already tired of me hanging around. Maybe it'll get cold someday soon and I can start ice fishing.

My freezer's full so I sat home this weekend first time since late Sept. Didn't do anything! Slept late, watched football. Man, my wife's already tired of me hanging around. Maybe it'll get cold someday soon and I can start ice fishing.

Tuff problem I really feel sorry for you...

Originally Posted By: DonBo

Tuff problem I really feel sorry for you...

Don't be hatein' me cause I've had a good year smile (and I'm not very picky) you're still hunting and I'm wondering what to do with myself. frown

i already got my bear,my buck and doe but now after being out of the woods i am ready to go back in again.i am thinking about buying another bonus tag and checking out an intensive area to the south of me,and maybe get some kamloops fishing in while i am down there.

Ive got 3 in the freezer but not a single one with horns. Havent used that tag in so long i cant remember when. But thats OK. Gotta love the intensive harvest area I hunt.

I actualy took to boat out for the last time on saturday, only boat on the water. No fish but better than sitting in a chair watching TV. Whats with this yar for weather. Cold summer, hat september, cold october and now warn november. This is has been something

Kilt me a doe on Halloween... Soaked in rain 7 hrs, saw 1 doe at the end of the day, took her and soaked another hr looking for her in the dark. Boy was that a miserable adventure.. Still have my either sex tag left and I aint about to toss that in a frying pan.

Still checking out new locations. Found a lil public parcel with lil pressure. Will spend some time out there before the season ends. If no buck by the beginning of the last week, then it's anything legal.

Same as alot of you, starting to get a little burnt out, I had such a good thing going early. Wife and I were seeing plenty of deer includiing our share of bucks, I passed on too many early, seen only a handful of deer since the orange brigade took to the woods. Still have time, but feeling I need to take a few days off to fuel the need to go out again.

Lottery & Managed areas all around me. Shot two with my bow, so can't go unless party hunting until ML season opens. Still can tag a doe in the managed area.

Split wood all day last Saturday, feels good to have everything I had unsplit now split.