• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New one. Updated with Kill pic!! Another update scored 142 6/8. Gross

HunterLee

Anybody have an idea about the score on this thing. I will shoot him regardless. It might be a buck we watched a few nights but was mile away. Hope he is the one making the scrapes. The last pic i think is another one, but can't tell.

Bigbuck009.jpg

Bigbuck012.jpg

Bigbuck013.jpg

Bigbuck016.jpg

DSCI0257.jpg

DSCI0258.jpg

DSCI0255.jpg

DSCI0260.jpg

17.5 in inside spread with 8in tines. 12pt with one little kicker that isn't quite an inch. Shot a 8am this morning.

hunterlee,

you have a serious problem on your property....over run by small bucks and you need me to come over there and irradicate them!!! ;o) Nice pictures and I see at least two different bucks that are trying to claim some territory which is a good problem. If you don't have a stand enroute to this scraping get one there asap and you should score a nice buck.

mr

First off, I think you might want to take a closer look, but the first picture is of a different buck than the last three (the last 3 are the same deer). So, you are dealing with more than one nice buck.

As to score, I would guess both bucks to score about 135-140" gross score. Both are sporting some interesting non typical points, but not much mass. I'd love to see these deer in two years.

Edit: 2nd buck might push 145" with the non typical points. Didn't notice (rather, it didn't register) the non typical point between the brow and the g-2 on his right side.