• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

auger carrier

Fredd

I'm using three of the Koplin gear grips and it holds my Jiffy very secure. It just takes a little adjusting when mounting for the first time to get them in the right spot and then you're set. I put a bungee cord over the motor head when transporting but it really isn't needed as they hold the auger snug.

I don't think Ryan's auger mounts are available anymore, or any other products, I thought I heard last year they weren't around anymore. They did have a good line of stuff.

I know this was brought up last year. At that time, Ryan's site wasn't accessible. That's too bad, Ryan was a great guy with a great product.

Try [NOTE FROM ADMIN: Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank You] I purchased one of their all metal racks two years ago. The racks are meant to bolt to the back frame of the ATV. They are suppose to match up with the bolts where the back rack attaches to on most ATVs. This did not work for me on my 01 Polaris 500ho. So I slightly modified them and welded them on top of my front bumper and they work great as I have a little more weight on the front tires when going through deep snow.

I used the mad dog auger holder. When it came I was disapointed and thought that the velcro straps where going to be a joke. Tried it anyways since I didn't know of anything else to try, and can say that it did the job very nicely. Even left the auger in the holder on the back rack when hauling it down the highway. Never had a problem.

I made my own out of 1x6 lumber. cut a long piece then screwed two short pieces on the ends, put V notches in them. use two bungees to hold the whole thing in place, best part nothing perm on the wheeler to take off every year.