• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Basseyes

Grouse and Woodcock pictures.

Anybody have any good pictures from past years grouse and woodcock hunting?

One of my favorites of Sam our old setter now past on.

img038.jpg

Two of my kids on a good late sesaon hunt in December last year with our Griffon.

1910.jpg

Looking foward to a good season. Good luck to everyone and have a safe season!

Thanks, Those are some very nice pictures with I am sure lots of fond memories. Dogs,kids,grouse and guns it just doesn't get any better!

Tink

That first picture is an absolute beauty! Hopefully that's in a frame somewhere!

I can't wait to bounce some more of these flying beauties on Saturday!

sharpiengear3.jpg

Seters rule!!!! Good luck to all this weekend. I will be at the usual spot with friends hoping we can get in some shooting on both woodcock and grouse now that they open the same day. Matt if you get a chance email me, it's been a while.

Matt-Is that your pic then on the sharp-tailed society HSOforum? Very cool. Do you usually head west from your place up there to chase those birds?

Also- Basseyes, love the pics.

It would be off topic, but it's a great photo... wink

Tye, got your e-mail. We'll keep in better touch! You should post your ruffie/hungarian picture on this thread!

Muskellunge Mil, yes, I have a similar pic on the Society's HSOforum. I am on the board, and run the web/media side of things.

I grew up in NW MN, and our family has land scattered all over sharpie country. This weekend I'll be hunting bear, ruffs, woodcock, sharps, and huns from my cabin in Wannaska!

Is it the weekend yet? I hope everyone has a safe opener filled with empty casings and full bags!

fiver4.jpg

Great photos... I'm looking forward to the weekend. I can only make it out Sunday but hopefully I'll be asking how to post my photo Monday. Good luck!

"This weekend I'll be hunting bear, ruffs, woodcock, sharps, and huns from my cabin in Wannaska!"

Matt- Thats awesome! Quite the mixed bag. Ha!

I'm gonna head up your way tomorrow and hit some ruffie coverts on the way home Sunday. Good luck to all.

This thread is great... It makes me want to quit my job and live in my truck, with my dog of course.