• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

UFC 100 Lesnar VS Mir

jltimm

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Mir is no where near the level Fedor is. Not close in any way shape or form. Fedor will introduce Lesnar to another level he didn't know existed. It's possible Lesnar could come out on top due to his brute strength. I doubt it though. One mistake or one little opening and Fedor will have Lesnar tapping like Little Orphan Annie. What opportunities Mir missed Fedor will capitalize on. Fedor will make lesnar look like an amateur.

True.

Fedor knows every avenue. The guy is disiplined so far beyond Lesnar it's incredible. Watch some of his fights from years past-he's fought many that were as big and brawny as Lesnar. Any,and I mean any opening he has-he takes. If a finger is exposed-he'll bend it until it breaks off. He's really a rare individual,most fighters have to jump around and get pumped up before a fight-psyched up. Fedor doesn't-he's as calm before as he is after-no whining,no crying,and hardly any smiling.

He very well could be an actual psychopath with little or no feelings for another person's suffering-ever. And yes,I believe like one of the other posters noted,Fedor would probably actually kill somebody and not care one bit.

That's a pretty nasty combination-Years and years of sucessful experience with all styles of MMA around the world,size,strength,speed,unequaled disipline,and actually enjoying the sound of your opponent's bones cracking,tendons tearing and muscle tissue ripping apart-that's Fedor.

Maybe in a few years Lessnar would be ready,but then Fedor may be too old. Right now Lessnar just isn't ready for that level-and no one should expect him to be.

i look at it also like this though to...fedor for the last while has been fighting has beens & b level fighters since 2006...then he goes to strikeforce to fight more has beens & b level fighters...

fedor since 2007 below...

josh barnett is a UFC has been(fedors last scheduled fight)...tim silvia = UFC has been...Andrei Arlovski = UFC has been...

h-ong man choi = no need to explain...matt lindland = UFC has been...

since 2006 below...

mark hunt = b fighter and past his better days...mark coleman = UFC has been(resigned but past his better days)...

not as impressive as one may think in the last 4 years...

i do like fedor but the calibar of his last handful of opponents isn't nothing to brag about really...

Agreed, Fedor hasn't fought anyone worth a darn in a long time. Tim Sylvia recently got knocked out in a few seconds by Ray Mercer! Andrea Arlovski had a hard tme with "Big Country" who has a bigger belly than a woman that's 9 months pregnant! Fedor is an awesome fighter from what I've seen, but I'd like to see him fight someone decent, and there isn't to many in the HW division right now other than Lesnar, and Carwin.

Everyone wants to see Fedor vs. Lesnar, no doubt. It would be one of the greatest mma fights of all time. But honestly, I'm just happy to see Fedor fight again. Who knows, Fedor vs. Brett Rogers might be a good fight. Rogers has an undefeated record and is also from MN, might be something worth watching

Agreed, Fedor hasn't fought anyone worth a darn in a long time. Tim Sylvia recently got knocked out in a few seconds by Ray Mercer! Andrea Arlovski had a hard tme with "Big Country" who has a bigger belly than a woman that's 9 months pregnant!

Arlovski just got knocked out quick style by Brett Rogers, you are right about Sylvia too, his days are done. Fedor hasn't beaten or fought anyone worth bragging about in quite a while. He's dodging real competition, he's dodging the UFC. He could have fired his manager and took a contract with the UFC so people shouldn't make excuses for the guy.

To prove he is the best in the world at what he does. To become enormously popular and well known all over the world. But the fact is he's scared **itless of Lesnar. Dana just offered him huge money for one fight and he refused. The reason was M-1 Global wanted 50% ownership of the UFC or he wouldn't come over. What a joke this guy is, he can continue to fight a bunch of unknowns over in M-1 while Brock relishes in being the best heavyweight in the world.

Fedor is hooked up with M-1 Global maybe in with a contract he can't refuse. whistle Plus he's making huge money. Why would he go someplace else?

He just signed with Strikeforce! He could have easily signed with the UFC but he'd rather fight the unproven fighters in Strikeforce.

This whole Fedor thing is kind of a joke. I don't know if it's him or his management team that is messing things up. I think he needs to get rid of whomever is representing him and get his behind into the ufc. Then he can destroy Lesnar and show everyone that Lesnar is an over rated one trick pony who hasn't beaten even one average fighter. Of course Lesnar lost to an average fighter.:)

If couture gets destroyed by Nog then i will say hes over the hill but he still put some good shots at Brock, mir really did nothing to brock in the last fight beside tire his hands out from hitting his face so much

i'm a fedor fan but who has fedor fought koonie thats above average since 2006??...his last real competition was cro cop in 2005...

hes been fighting mediocre b/c level fighters since then...then he goes to strikeforce which is more b & c level fighters and UFC has beens or just simply has beens...

brock is the UFC HW champ...hes defended that title...and in any fight sport, when you defend your title & win...your a legit champ in anyones books...get over it lol

do you think when fedor first started mma...he fought the level of comp brock has in his first 5?? no...

fedor's first five...

1st. Martin Lazarov

Record 0 - 2 - 0 (Win - Loss - Draw)

2nd. Levon Lagvilava

Record 0 - 2 - 0 (Win - Loss - Draw)

3rd. Hiroya Takada

Record 1 - 3 - 0 (Win - Loss - Draw)

4th Ricardo Arona

Record 13 - 5 - 0 (Win - Loss - Draw)

5th (loss) Tsuyoshi Kohsaka

Record 26 - 18 - 2 (Win - Loss - Draw)