• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I think I found my next boat

DTro

Yowser, I would take it to Canvas craft and have them put a tent on it and you could sleep in it too and fish out the back. Get to those back waters in a hurry. Sand bar! What sand bar?

I could have used that on the river last night with all water sitting on the ice.

I wonder if their insurance company has ever seen that video? I expect their insurance premiums would go up about about 1000% if they ever do see it.

I wouldn't get me in that boat for that boat ride for anything. If that driver miscalculated at all in those narrow canyons at that speed and hit those rocks he would dump a lot of injured people into that swift water. That is a catastrophy waiting to happen. As Forest Gump said "Stupid is as stupid does".

I hear stories about guys that have "beached" their jet boats. Hopefully that aint gonna be me this year.

when I had the jetdrive on my flatbottom I beacheed it down by henderson and it was a gruling 100 yd push but thats part of the adventure grin

I hear stories about guys that have "beached" their jet boats. Hopefully that aint gonna be me this year.

If we don't beach your boat at least once this summer, John, then we're doing something wrong.

I beached my boat upstream from Jordan this year. Actually it was in sept, the water was cool and the temps outside were only in the high 40s or low 50s, so it was slightly less than ideal but not a killer.

Andy,

That's worth 10 bucks. I'll have to see what I can get you and John to do for 10 bucks this summer. :-)

One of the keys looks to be not slowing down. I think he you drop it on that sand bar there you might have a lot of pulling/digging to get it out smile

Wow Dark, those outboards must have a LOT of torque to push through that mud and crud. That looks sweeeet!

Andy,

That's worth 10 bucks. I'll have to see what I can get you and John to do for 10 bucks this summer. :-)

One of the keys looks to be not slowing down. I think he you drop it on that sand bar there you might have a lot of pulling/digging to get it out smile

This is a family site. smile

Well see how the ice skipping goes today.

The first open water channel of 2009..........might be too early, but it's not going to keep me from tiring.