Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kylersk

I was rudely awakened last night at Midnight..

46 posts in this topic

By my rattle wheel and this was on the end wink

IMG_0238.sized.jpg

IMG_0239.sized.jpg

Figures, I was alone and couldnt get a picture of ME holding her. She measured 29".. After the photo I let her go back down the hole.

Nice fish Kyle, I was rudley awakened last night by my alarm clock at 6am telling me I had to go to work. wink

Nice Fish!

I to was awakened by the rattle reel last night at 1am had a 17"er on the other end. Nothing better than hearing that jingle.

Kyle

You should play around using the timer on your camera, along with a place to set the camera in your house, and a place where you stand.

I've done this in my boat while I'm trolling and have it all worked out where to put the camera and where to stand so that I can take a decent picture by myself. Unfortunetely I've never been able to take advantage of this knowledge.

Did you catch this one on the same lake you caught the other big one a couple of winters ago?

I was rudely awakened at 3am by my WORK PAGER - I much prefer your situation over mine.

LMITOUT - I'm a little curious: your rattle reels 'tinkle'? Doesn't that get a bit messy? smile Sorry.

Pierbridge - nothing worse than having to deal with a pout in the middle of the night when you are half asleep.

Nice Walter! To think, I was rudely awakened by a bad caugh sick

Where did you find ice thick enough to drive on? I'm planning on taking the house out next weekend because I just don't feel comfy yet.

my favorite alarm is the rattle wheel no problem getting up for that.

nice fish

You are some genius. how do you know how big it is? read the forum policy...have you ever seen one of those hockey stick scoops? the fish is almost as long? good lord. let the guy post his awesome fish and feel good about it rather than letting your jealousy get in the way. dont sweat it kylersk. hes probably one of those guys that is 5'5" with size 7 shoes with a giant lifted pickup. you just wiggle your pinky at him and be proud of that dandy!

Primetime is right. It wasn't 29". I double checked my sticker tape measure that's in my house. The fish, from tail to head just hit the 29" mark. When I took a tape measure to it, 29" was actually 28 7/8". Sorry for the misiinformation.

Also, the big dipper ice scoop has a 30" handle, just for referance.

Big dave, yes same lake. This one was fatter than the last, the pictures are at a bad angle to see the girth. Anyways, this was my largest walleye I've caught. Some day I'll break than 30" mark and it'll end up on my wall, at least I hope. smile

Theres No way thats 29 inches lol! "29 inches" that would a be a record, the 1st 29 inch walleye under 2 pounds!!! You guys better smoke another one, if you think thats 29 inches!!

Compare the fish against the catch cover! Catch covers are at least 12" and maybe a little more with the flange. That fish looks more than double that.

that fish is 29 inchs all day long I mean 28 7/8 close enough for me. great job on the release as well.

Primetime- why would you doubt someones fish they caught in their own house? He was off by a bit. Especially for that bein your first post. That's kinda gutsy if you ask me.

count the hash marks on the ice scoop every two equals an inch that fish is atleast 28".

Nice catch, how long did it take you to fall back to sleep?