• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Recent Ice Fishing Pictures?

mnfisher22

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donbo, nice Crappy!! But I really like it when people take Pix's with little Land marks in the back ground!! laugh

I don't have a problem telling people it came from the river, but if you can figure out GPS coordinates from that you're a better man than me. coolgrin

Donbo, It's always kind of fun trying to see where people are fishing when they have landmarks in the back ground. Your right it doesn't give you the spot, but does sometimes tell what lake or part of a river their on. wink

KT, you are the King of Micro fish!! lol 2nd time I got you today! smile I knew those darters would work on something!

Since you like the mirco fish so much I thought would share a few others with you Leech! Let me know what you think! lol Oh I forgot to tell you that I got 21st in an ice fishing contest with a sunfish that weighed .02 lbs. won me Wild tickets!

fishy-1.jpg

xxccxx.jpg

babysauger-2.jpg

DSCF0357-Copy.jpg

DSCF0100-1.jpg

Here is another micro Bass I caught one night.

KT, Maybe you have to up size your lures a bit! lol, laugh Thanks for having a sense of humor! Some people don't. I once was bored on Mill Lacs late in the year after Walleye was closed and caught 2-3" inch perch all day just because I didn't want to drive home. I caught them until I had 50 out of the same hole just to amuse myself before I quit!! Nice Bass how ever!! Leech~~

KT, Maybe you have to up size your lures a bit! lol, laugh Thanks for having a sense of humor! Some people don't. I once was bored on Mill Lacs late in the year after Walleye was closed and caught 2-3" inch perch all day just because I didn't want to drive home. I caught them until I had 50 out of the same hole just to amuse myself before I quit!! Nice Bass how ever!! Leech~~

No problem I feel like it takes talent to catch the little ones. But don't get me wrong I do catch some nice fish not just the dinks! lol

thats a nice laker. i have never got into lakers through the ice tell this year. and still havent hooked one. and cant make the trip to canada anymore. how late is the season open tell i might have to make a trip up there.

iceman