• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Yahoo Mountain Dew!! Harvey Lee bags a nice Flat (video)

DTro

If it works for you Eric, you could come up Friday and we could do Friday night and then Saturday also. I just want to make sure you have every chance to play with one of these flatties.

let me know what will work for you.

No Volume would be great. Out here in the sticks, all I have is dial up. I have to wait untill Monday at work to see the video's. Well, you can get a gist in about 10 minutes with dial up grin

Sweet Jesus, that looks like fun..Congrats Harvey.

I have just not been able to get into the big ones still, tons of small kitties.. A few 53#ers caught around here but the bite has slowed huge here in the last few days. Perhaps they are already heading into spawn over here?

Water temps are around 74 here.

Originally Posted By: 4wanderingeyes
I like how the low shot on Hanson got snuck in there grin .

I didn't. frown

Oh come on now, it's all in good fun. I think if it would have been 47 lbs, he would have had to go that route smile

Are there 4 voices? I recognize Darren who is the calm one smile. Of course Tom. Who is running the camera? I can't place it. At one point I though I heard a 4th voice too?

That was probably one the most entertaining of the videos to date! Nice fish Tom, even if it wasn't a 50. grin

I hope you guys put out another video soon.