• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Jesse Crain=POO POO

SledNeck

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, it's one thing to second guess the manager the day after, that's what keyboard warriors and KFAN callers do. But to say Gardy sucks at managing is just plain ignorant.

The Twins have a miserly owner and a low budget. They have 2 bona fide studs in the field and one of the better closers in baseball. That's it. The fact that the Twins are contenders simply amazes me. From the front office to on field management, this is simply dollar for dollar the best run organization in baseball. I am enjoying every minute of this season.

"Trade this guy, bench this guy blah blah blah".....second guess all you want.....but just once in awhile look around at all the high buck teams that really do suck and appreciate what we've got right here. Enjoy the ride!

there's no denying that jesse's been the guy on the mound an awful lot lately when the game has ended. I don't get it why he gets used in these key spots where we need outs but apparently gardy doesn't think he has anybody else?

does this mean that we can officially call jesse the new closer on the team? he's closed out more games than nathan quite a bit lately.

I keep hearing this yacking about how great the Twinks do on a limited budget with a payroll half that of my Pale Hose. So tell me this guys, the most expensive ticket at the Cell is $65, parking is $22 and a beer is $6.50. Can I assume that you are paying about $30 for your best ticket in the Baggie Dome and what does a glass of suds set you back? Just asking!

Windy

Right on dude T. I think there is a forum under Il if you want to be a Negative Nelly. I am sure there is plenty down there. gringrin

Hey everyone has bad days and this is an offensive game, so us only having 2 runs and have your relievers come in night after night to protect a 1 run lead versus a 3 or 4 run lead. Things can happen, and will. The batters are up to hit the ball and very capable of doing so. That is why they get paid the big bucks. Everything will fall into place once the bats start producing, and we won't be in this position much.

The issue I don't understand is the ERA on the road versus at home. Very confusing. I wonder if the mound is closer or father away then the dome. (just kidding).

GO TWINS and Keep the faith boys. Work with what you have.

G.C. gringrin

I'm sick and tired of seeing these bums come in from the bullpen! Guerrier, Ayala, Crain...it's time for Mr. Smith to go shopping before the seasons lost. That bluff Granderson did to Crain doesn't even work in Little League.