• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Team 2 - Everlasting Gobble Stoppers

rkhinrichs

Okay guys, we need a name.  I won't register my bird or tell the story until we do. (sounds like blackmail, don't it ? ;) )

Somebody throw one out and it shall be done.

Well to hens came out in the morning behind me eating theb a big tom pushed 4 more hens out the pther two joined them and the went the wrong way i should of set up 20 more yards down and i would of had a great shot! Stupid birds

BE5C34FD-3A98-46A0-92F9-02A2D9ABC9E7.jpeg

CF9EB54B-88B1-4C67-B4B0-05FEC7495784.jpeg

2 hours ago, DonBo said:

Thanks. I get a kick out of people saying they need to brush in their blinds.  This was right in the middle of a corn field on it's highest spot, as visible as can be.

Yep pop it up and hunt they work great.

5 hours ago, DonBo said:

Thanks. I get a kick out of people saying they need to brush in their blinds.  This was right in the middle of a corn field on it's highest spot, as visible as can be.

Same here I set the blind where they like to be. Even if that is in the middle of a 500 acre sod field. 

Well the big tom slipped away from me

Man He was big be was coming i ti my decoys but the hens went the otherway and he turned and followed 

i drew back and almost gave it a shot but it was a wierd angle on one knee and i decided to not 

i will get him friday when i go out next

9 hours ago, ZachD said:

Well the big tom slipped away from me

Man He was big be was coming i ti my decoys but the hens went the otherway and he turned and followed 

i drew back and almost gave it a shot but it was a wierd angle on one knee and i decided to not 

i will get him friday when i go out next

I hear you! Tough luck!

14 hours ago, DonBo said:

Yep, a lot of things have to go right, right in a row, to get one with the bow.  Good luck!

Yup so far this season would have had 2 nice ones with a shotgun I just keep telling myself archery is life lol

4 hours ago, Archerysniper said:

After hunting Archery only for the last 10 years their is nothing I would change. It is darn frustrating but that is what makes it so fun. 

:cool: Indeed I am pretty confident I will get one this weekend I am able to hunt fri to monday morning

On 4/23/2018 at 9:08 AM, DonBo said:

Works for me. Anyone else???

On 4/23/2018 at 9:05 AM, ZachD said:

Everlasting gobble stoppers  lol

Guys, we need a name.  This is the only idea so far.  Unless anyone has something else to say, I'll make the switch later today.  Once that's done, I'll tell my story and submit my entry.

5 hours ago, DonBo said:

Guys, we need a name.  This is the only idea so far.  Unless anyone has something else to say, I'll make the switch later today.  Once that's done, I'll tell my story and submit my entry.

+1

My story is up on the submission thread if you want to check it out.

Good luck this weekend!  I'm headed to Wisconsin today to help a friends 10 year old kid get his first bird.