• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Couple shots from this weekend

These are beautiful--every one of them. The water is so unusual in your loon photo--beautiful. And you guys and your perfect lime green frogs--I just love them! This guy is the perfect partner to jimalm's (I think?) snoozer. My favorites of recent history. Nope! JayinMN's snoozer. Sorry JayinMN. Still love that photo.

Those are all fantastic but the loon is my hands down favorite. There's something about the water. It's different than any other loon pic that I've seen. It might be my favorite loon picture to date. If only it had a baby on it's back. smile

wow very nice images!! I have a fawn shot I'll post, but yours blows mine away!! and your loon shot is stunning!! good work!!

Sue

Okay, panthrcat. We've seen hints that you are back, but no hard evidence as yet. Did it rain EVERY day of your trip? Waiting patiently grin

Originally Posted By: panthrcat
wow very nice images!! I have a fawn shot I'll post, but yours blows mine away!! and your loon shot is stunning!! good work!!

Sue

Okay, panthrcat. We've seen hints that you are back, but no hard evidence as yet. Did it rain EVERY day of your trip? Waiting patiently grin

hehe,, ruddy job is keeping me from doing what I love! I have more images to process than you can shake a stick at,, this is my last night shift, then I'm off for 4 wonderful days!! I will get some up then!

oh, by the way, the deer shots were taken before my trip,, oohhh I got so much to tell and show you all!!

Sue

and oh, just for the record, the weather was perfect for our holidays!!!! although once we hit snow, when we were way up in the mountains! laugh