• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Best Movie Quotes

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad Boys II Capt: "Do you two just call each other up in the morning and say hey mike, hey marcus, hows it goin, it aite,hmm lets see how can we f*ck up the captains life today? Um, lets fine some dead fat people and run them over WOOOOSAH"

Too many good ones to list from office space "um, you took my stapler" "oh yeah, i show'd her my Oh face, Oh Oh"

You motor boat her? you did didnt you? are they biult for speed or comfort? huh? you motor boarting son-of-a-b*itch, you sailer you!

"Have you ever been convicted of a felony crime?"

"Convicted? No, sir; never convicted."

"Are either of you a homo$exual?"

"What do you mean; like flaming or...?"

"It's just a standard question"

"No, I am not, but I am willing to learn."

Bill Murray and Harold Ramis, possibly at their finest.

"Have you ever been convicted of a felony crime?"

"Convicted? No, sir; never convicted."

"Are either of you a homo$exual?"

"What do you mean; like flaming or...?"

"It's just a standard question"

"No, I am not, but I am willing to learn."

Bill Murray and Harold Ramis, possibly at their finest.

"Hey, you can't park that car here" --- "We're not parking it, we're abandoning it".

"You better bury Ned right, you better not cut up or harm no whores, or I'll come back and kill every one of you sons a [PoorWordUsage]".

"Heck of a thing killing a man.

You take away all he's got and all he's gona have".

"Well they had it coming"

"We all have it coming Kid"

"I don't deserve to die like this, I was building a house"

"Deserves got nothing to do with it".

"I'll see you in he11 William Money"...Yea"

"He said that you was William Money, out of Missouri, how you had bombed the rock island killing women and children and all". Said how you killed a US marshall in 76' and you was more cold blooded than William Bony", "but that didn't scare Little Bill did it?" "No sir"

"So, you must be William Money out Missouri, killer of women and chilren" "Yea, I killed women and children, killed just about everything that walks or crawls and I'm here to kill you Little Bill, for what you did to Ned."

"Ace"

"DO NOT SEEK THE TREASURE" "Weee thooought you waassss a toad" "Goffer Everett?"

Just a few from OH BROTHER WHERE OUT THOU

There has to be about 100 more at least.

"George, your foldin' moneys come unstowed"

"You boys are about as smart as a bag of hammers"

Oh, Brother Where art Thou? has quickly become my second favorite Coen Bros movie behind The Big Lebowski

We got a warrant sworn for attempted murder for them that tried to kill the boy who's laying over there at the Doc's, trying to stay alive. Swore out another one for them that murdered the big fella you had in your cell. Only ours ain't writ by no tin star, bought and paid for, Marshal. It's writ by us, and we aim to enforce it

Open Range, that's a good movie.

[Lining up a rifle shot] "Be not that far from me, for trouble is near; haste Thee to help me. Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me": Barry Pepper as Private Jackson - Saving Private Ryan

"Say hello to my Little Friend" Pacino-Scarface

"Yeah, it's a cure-all. My buddy Jonah broke his elbow one time. He just smoked some weed. It still clicks, but it's cool." by Seth Rogen as Ben Stone in Knocked Up.

"Im here for Ray Finkle, and a new pair of underware" Jim Carrey-Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

"I am serious! And don't call me Shirley!" Airplane