• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2009 King of the Cats Contest

DTro

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the problem is that you guys are approaching this whole "woman" thing from the wrong side. You can't date/marry a barbie and then complain BECAUSE she's a barbie!! Sounds to me like it's more your fault than hers!!

Am I officially banned from this forum now??? :-)

I too have ta agree with ya MamaCat.

I got a nice upgrade last night. Beautiful night on the St Croix, calm winds, cool temps, channel cats were biting. This guy was 33" X 18" for 51 points which bumped me into the GREEN.

33X185114May092IDA.jpg

It was my Flat it was 60 points 38 by 22 and 24 lbs I wish it was 60lbs but you won't see a pic my cam with all my cat pics got erased trying to download so I am glad it wasn't 60 lbs but it was a nice fish to break in my new catfish safari rod so at least i know there biting

Originally Posted By: dtro
60pt 60lb

Big difference wink

Yeah..... your right.... but Hey!! I would still like to see a picture of a 60lb

check out www.youtube.com and search catfish..... AMAZING 200 pounders and up to almsot 600! Yeah, the huge ones are from other countries... BUT amazing to watch them land them!

Leaderboard update.

Finally some nicer flats are being submitted. I think it's safe to say with the high temps this week that we will be seeing a lot more!

People are catching me! Surprised nobody has passed me yet considering my 3 biggest are a couple in the 10 lb. range and one over 20 lbs. I mean I cannot complain, but I am pretty certain I will be off the leader board by September knowing the people in here.

My goal is to just be in the top 10 this year and most importantly...to have fun! I had a decent start but I must find new spots as my favorites are always filled up with people.

I got a nice upgrade for flatties last night laugh Not huge but should move me up a spot or two and maybe, just maybe, with one more fish I could climb on top for a little while whistle

Thanks Jake and Andrew for letting me tag along. It was fun, next time we'll all get fish!

It's still too early to tell what is going to happen.........

Seems as if someone has quietly taken control of first in both categories.

Nice fish HotPocket!

I have faith in a big shakeup of the Flat leaderboard over the long weekend.