• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2009 King of the Cats Contest

DTro

Also, a very large number of "quality" fish that have been submitted.

Of course everyone's definition of a quality fish will vary, but in my mind a 30lb fish is where it starts.

To date, 26 fish 30lbs or better have been entered!

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man they look full! Nice fish

It seemed as though all the fish in my boat last night wanted to just come in to relieve themselves so they can have room to go back out to eat. crazy

Well tonight was awesome again!! From shore this time! 530pm I got another good one that went 39 x 24 and 28 lbs. The way that one battled It made me think I got another 50. I fought it for about 15 minutes in deep water on a current seam. Hopefully DTRO can post the pic of it here! wink

Marc another nice fish man grin. You are having a killer year so far. Way to scoop a nice one up from shore.

That is the key! Big ones come from the boat, but it takes a great dude to get big ones from shore. Shore fishing is just as hard (if not harder) than boat fishing (IMHO). Good job!

4.W.E. just start a ritual like papa G does and they will come grin Worked for me.

Very nice fish Gordy and Ted. Very nice smile This year is seeing some nice fish so far for sure for being a very low water year. I think we have a couple more weeks yet of these big ones biting and the proof is right here they are biting. I think we are seeing more action from big fish this year. Very cool.

I feel like Cool Hand Luke taking a beat down after beatdown out in the courtyard. “Luke cmon man, stay down……don’t get up”

Maybe one of you guys will be so kind as Dragline and haul me back to my bed when I can’t take no more.

WOW!! Elwood - Nice fish. You kicked my butt right out of 1st Place. I was going to take tonight off but now I have to chase another big flat to get the lead back. I didn't figure that 209 would last forever but you took it away pretty fast.

All these big fish are going to make it a challenging summer to stay in the Green. Well - I'm out again tonight. I need a 3 point upgrade to get the Top Gun position back.

I'm almost out of bullheads. I'm going to have to do some work to get the lead back - first bait and then a big Flat. I'm after you now. You are on fire, man!!

nice to see yoiu out slowhand we should hook up sometime and wet a line for kittys.

thanks guys for the compliments I've been waiting three long years to do this again and man every second that I'm not on the river I'm lost man I love the river. the worst part of fishing down there is the hour half drive home tired I just might have to move down there again.....

last night I told my buddy that FLATHEADS the new offical meaning of WOOOOOOOO

I know you run with Tonys brother(my neighbor), but definitely ...if I see you now I know what your boat looks like I'll stop and [PoorWordUsage] for a minute I saw the camo hats from a distance and thought they might me KOTC but tried to stay clear of you fellas when I came through.

that was Nicks boat (Tonys bro) mine is also camoed its 18ft and cattail camo. yea we both had on camo hats but mine wasnt the KTOC hat I forgot it and didnt have the logo either so when I got to Jordan yesterday I stoped at my brother and printed on off then it was a race to the river. and by all means stop and shoot the bull. I'd like to tal;k with you about your river boat project sometime.