• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walleye Photo Gallery

Team Otter

Some recent Boots on the ground night bite action on the Red River and it's tributaries near Fargo ND.

DSCN0018.JPG

Bumping bottom with a #6 Salmo Hornet, with a very slow retrieve, 4' to 5' or less.

DSCN0017.JPG

Piggy eye doing the Sumo Wallow in the shallows. Sorry Miss Piggy, that wasn't a Kermit..my bad.

DSCN0016.JPG

Fun picture, No Flash, Full Moon lite only picture in B&W.

Salmo #4 Hornet Black and Gold. Nice Chubby walleye off some bridge rubble, very shallow.

I was coing into the forum to grab some video I posted of perch awhile back and a guy almost forgets about some forums at times. Nice Eyes guys. smile Nice Pig Fisky.

Nice Rum River pigs Dtro! grin I know that bend.

DarkCloud is that a Shadling?

Makes a guy kind of sad this cold air flew in and most likely will lock up the ice, unless a change is had, for the November full moon. Wait? It is November. grin At least I was to get out with Borch in the last week of October for some Mille Lacs walleye.

"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Shack - Nope not a shadling. cool They are Cotton Cordell "bait bonanzas".

I saw some in a clearence bin at Gander this spring and thought they might work for swimming over some shallow rocky areas I was doing well in. And they did work, very well. They continued to work this fall also especially when the fish got picky or just to mix up the jig bite. They are only a tad over an inch and a half long. They put out a solid vibe and i'll be playing with them on the ice this winter.

I cleaned out the clearence bin! cool I dont even see them on CC's HSOforum but some do pop up on EvilBay from time to time...

Found some open water today and was able to find some eyes as well.

A couple nice ones for photo and release

112810WalleyeClose2.jpg

112810WalleyeClose.jpg

And some for the dinner table. 5 smaller ones...thought it was a limit but I see it is 6.(I don't fish walleyes often enough I guess)

112810Walleye6.jpg

112810Walleye4.jpg

112810Walleye3.jpg

112810Walleye5.jpg

Some recent Boots on the ground night bite action on the Red River and it's tributaries near Fargo ND.

DSCN0018.JPG

Bumping bottom with a #6 Salmo Hornet, with a very slow retrieve, 4' to 5' or less.

DSCN0017.JPG

Piggy eye doing the Sumo Wallow in the shallows. Sorry Miss Piggy, that wasn't a Kermit..my bad.

DSCN0016.JPG

Fun picture, No Flash, Full Moon lite only picture in B&W.

Salmo #4 Hornet Black and Gold. Nice Chubby walleye off some bridge rubble, very shallow.

I like that last one